Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Return of a Giant problem

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Return of a Giant problem Empty Return of a Giant problem

Post  shadowinger Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Shadowinger's music plays through the arena. The SCT fans sit up from their seats and start to cheer and chant Shadow Shadow Shadow. The arena lights go out then the SCT titantron comes alive with a burst of fireworks and flames. The arena lights slowly come back on. The crowd are cheering even louder now.

Then Shadowinger appears at the top of the ramp with Vanessa Canes. Shadowinger has both the Master of Terror championship belt belt over his shoulder. Both Shadowinger and Vanessa make their way to the ring. Where Shadowinger picks up a mic.

Shadowinger: Well after a tough match last week against T-Riggs I managed to pull out a victory and regain the Master of Terror title. I promised to make right that was wrong when losing the title. Once again thank you all the SCT fans for your support. But this rollercoaster ride is far from over and the Giant one looms in Gigantus to face me again. The danger couldn’t be any higher as I will be facing the big man in a Buried Alive match. (The SCT fans cheer)

Now it’s time for me to try to stay at the top for as long as I can this time round. I dropped my guard last time and paid the price. I’m not going to let down myself and most importantly my fans. (SCT fans cheer)

Then SCT's Gigantus appears on stage.

Gigantus: Firstly Shadowinger I must congratulate you on winning the Master of Terror title again. But I’m afraid your reign as champion will be short lived and I have the fun of pouring tons of dirt over your sorry carcus when I Bury you Alive. Standing over your grave as I hold the Master of Terror Championship belt. Gotta give you some credit you don’t give up like you say. Like a peskey bug but I’m going to squash that bug once and for all ‘Living Shadow’. This time you won’t get up!!!!

Shadowinger: That is a bold statement Gigantus. Lets just say they’re going to need a bigger hole when I put you in that grave. This title isn’t going anywhere yet Giant.

Gigantus: Shadowinger you must be so blinkered to fact that you will lose. You won’t escape me this time fool. Your reign will be over as will your dreams as well.

Shadowinger: Your all talk big man. Let’s just let the fighting do the talking. Get ready to be beaten and watch your dreams become nightmare. FEAR ME!!!! [/color]

Then Shadowinger raises his arms and brings them crashing down. The Lights go out in the Arena for a few seconds and then all four Ringposts explode with blue flame. The lights come back on in the Arena. Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes have disappeared from the Ring. Gigantus stands on the ramp and throws his mic onto the floor and returns backstage.

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Return of a Giant problem Empty Re: Return of a Giant problem

Post  Wicker Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:23 pm