Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

A Giant problem

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

A Giant problem Empty A Giant problem

Post  shadowinger Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 am

Commotion can be heard from the SCT Locker Room area. The SCT cameramen rush to see what is happening. As the cameras pan in. Shadowinger's Locker Room do has been smashed in and shouting can be heard from the Locker Room. The cameras peer into Shadowinger's Locker Room and to the astonishment of the SCT fans watching on the Titantron, Gigantus is standing over a bloodied & battered Shadowinger.

Gigantus: Consider this a warning and an official challenge to your title 'Living Shadow'. Your time as champion is about to end when I crush you like a bug!!!

Gigantus then pushes past the SCT cameramen and exits Shadowinger's Locker Room and continues down the corridor. ThE SCT fans look in shock at what has just hapopened to the Black Crown Champion.

Then Vanessa & Michael Lowe come running upto the Shadowinger's Locker Room to see him lying on the floor.

Vanessa: Babe! Babe! Are you ok?

Shadowinger: Well Angel I've had better days.

Michael Lowe: Sorry friend but you look a mess.

Shadowinger: Well that would be Gigantus using my face to bash in the Lockers. He seemed quite angry.

Michael Lowe: Well that's got to be a grudge he's still holding from our CiR days. (Vanessa & Michale Lowe help Shadowinger to his feet). Looks like his certainly trying to make a statement.

Shadowinger: Well I'm not going to be a punch bag to the Giant One! And you know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall! If he wants to issue a challenge then I accept. I propose to him a Last Man Standing match this friday.

Vanessa: Right then lets get you patched up babe.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

A Giant problem Empty Re: A Giant problem

Post  Wicker Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:33 am