Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Return Role Play

Gast

Return Role Play Empty Return Role Play

Post  Gast Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Doc Matthews walks down to the ring with a microphone in hand. He looks out at the audience and then starts talking.

Doc M- It was memories in the making. Two of us walked into the cage and it was full of rage. It was a war like no other. And when that war was over one of us got to claim victory.

Doc Matthews Points The Finger Out At The Audience executing The Money Shot

Doc M- I felt nothing special. In fact, when I fought in that cage I felt shame. You see deep down, Wildfire, you will and will always be just a chump. Really chumps don't fight royalty but this war is far from over. In fact, it's just starting. Right chumps? Why not come down here and get your... or better yet, why don't you go choke on that.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Return Role Play Empty Re: Return Role Play

Post  WildFire Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Suddenly "Burn in Hell" By Twisted Sister plays on the Titantron.

The lights Flicker and when they come back on WildFire is standing in the ring.

"Nothing special little man, a chump? Watch who you address and in what manner little man, I have fought thousands of men in Thousands of matches and you fought me ONCE!
    You are merely one of THOUSANDS, barely worthy of my notice and concern, you claim to be Royalty, but you are as far beneath my notice as the dirt beneath my feet.

I have no time to deal with you right now, but when I have time you will be dealt with PROPERLY, until then sit tight, keep your mouth shut, and choke on this!!!"

WildFire Points his finger out at Doc Mathews Executing The Monkey Shot.

The lights flicker and when they come back on he is gone.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:38 pm