Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Hardcore War (Beefcake vs WildFire Friday October 23rd,2009)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Hardcore War (Beefcake vs WildFire Friday October 23rd,2009) Empty Hardcore War (Beefcake vs WildFire Friday October 23rd,2009)

Post  WildFire Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:26 am

Beefcake is unlacing his wrestling boots, anger and frustration from his recent matches written across his scarred and twisted face.

Enraged he tosses one of unlaced boots across the locker room and reaches for his barbed wire bat preparing to vent his anger upon the locker room around him.

The Lights flicker and when they come back on WildFire has one of his left arms around his throat from behind and is punching him in the kidneys with a close right fist.

Beefcake Jack groans involuntarily with pain as WildFire leans in closer and whispers in his ear.

WildFire : "Tell me how much you hate me"
    WildFire : "Tell me how HATE is too small a word, that you live only to see me suffer, that all you ever need out of life is to wipe the smug self-satisfied grin off my face."
    WildFire : "Make me laugh."
    WildFire releases Beefcake and tosses him to the floor.

Beefcake rises to his feet immediately, murder in his eyes, and turns around to face his tormentor.
    The lights flicker and the locker room is left in darkenss.

WildFire : "You are PATHETIC !!!"
    Beefcake lunges for WildFire but misses him in the darkness.

WildFire : "You are a Loser !!!"
    Beefcake rises to his feet snarling with rage.

WildFire : "You are a coward !!!"

Beefcake reaches out and finds his barbed wire bat on the floor, he raises it up and assumes a defensive posture.

WildFire : "You are nothing!!!"

A quick kick from WildFire and Beefcake drops the bat.

Beefcake : "Enough fight me !!"

WildFire (laughing) : "Why we have fought several times, and you have had several chances, but somehow you have always managed to Punk out. Every chance you ever had you wasted. Everything you ever did just added to you mountain of failures and monument to wasted potential.

Beefcake lunges at WildFire knocking him on to his back and landing on top of him with his hands grasping for his throat.

Wildfire Laughs and knocks his hands away.

WildFire : "I waited a long time, for a WAR with you. And once I got the opportunity, what happened, you couldn't or wouldn't give it to me. You, the man who was so proud of how many men you had broken in that ring, how many buckets of blood you had shed and how many opponents you had put in the hospital. So proud of how many scalps you had on your belt from all the men you had beat senseless and left broken in the ring. And yet when I finally go to your level, you had nothing for me. By the time I got my chance at you, you had nothing left for me. No challenge, no war, no rage, no NOTHING!

WildFire kicks Beefcake in a sensitive place and throws him off of him.
    WildFire standing up : "I thought you could do better than this. I thought you were a WARRIOR!!! Not some has been wannabe lowlife thug!!"

WildFire pauses

WildFire : "I will tell you what though, I think, I think, I may just give you one last chance to salvage some little piece of your PRIDE, I think I will give you one last chance to prove me wrong. I think, I will give you a match. I will give you a match which you are very, very good at, one in which you can use your barbed wire wrapped bat all you want, completely to you hearts desire. I will give you a HARDCORE MATCH !!!"

WildFire picks up Beefcakes Jack Barbed Wire bat and tosses it back to him.
    Beefcake catches it.

WildFire : "I will give you a chance to get some of your own back. But if if you should fail, yet again, I promise you one thing. Your HELL HAS ONLY BEGUN! One way or the other, you will be a WARRIOR, one way or the other you will become a worthy opponent, even if I HAVE TO BREAK you apart completely one piece at a time and make you one myself. Even I have to destroy everything you have ever cared about to do it. You will step up, or I WILL MAKE YOU EXTINCT.

WildFire : "So it is written, so shall it be."

The lights come back on and when they do WildFire is gone.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:06 am