Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

MaSSacre's March Madness

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

MaSSacre's March Madness Empty MaSSacre's March Madness

Post  shadowinger Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:49 am

Shadowinger's music plays through the arena. The SCT fans sit up from their seats and start to cheer and chant Shadow Shadow Shadow. The arena lights go out then the SCT titantron comes alive with a burst of fireworks and flames. The arena lights slowly come back on. The crowd are cheering even louder now. Then Shadowinger appears at the top of the ramp with Vanessa Canes and Michael Lowe. Shadowinger has the Master of Terror championship belt over his shoulder. All three Shadowinger, Vanessa & Michael Lowe make their way to the ring. Where Shadowinger picks up a mic.

Shadowinger: Well after a tough match last week against Cornelius 'MaSSacre' Rupert I managed to pull out a victory and regain the Master of Terror title. I promised to defeat you 'MaSSacre after you blind sided me last week. And to serve some payback for the beat down you gave my friend here Michael Lowe. Once again thank you all the SCT fans for your support. But this rollercoaster ride is far from over as I hear that you still continue to mock both myself and Michael Lowe backstage. So it's time for us to finish this once and for all 'MaSSacre' if you dare to face me again in the Ring. The danger couldn’t be any higher as I will be facing the 'MaSSacre in a Hell in a Cell match after speaking with Tamara earlier today. (The SCT fans cheer)

Then SCT's Cornelius 'MaSSacre' appears on stage but not on his own but with the Mondial Champion TDX.

Cornelius: Firstly Shadowinger I must congratulate you on winning the match against me last week and defending the Master of Terror title. But I’m afraid your reign must come to an end as champion and I have no fears I think you call it in facing you in a Hell in a Cell for the Master of Terror Title the fun of pouring throwing your body against the Cell and raking your face against the Cell will be fun 'Living Shadow'. Standing over your bloody carcus as I hold the Master of Terror Championship belt will true justice. Plus I'm just a better wrestler than you Shadowinger!!!

O' by the way I see you have my former lame tag team partner standing by you in the Ring, Michael Lowe. Hello Michael. Well you can see that my new friend here the current Mondial Champion TDX will be covering my back in case you two try anything funny, TDX is my equaliser!!!

Shadowinger: That is a bold statement Cornelius. And a bold move to bring the Mondial Champion TDX to the Ring but hey fine by me. You'll have TDX in your corner, I'll have Michael Lowe in my corner. At least I know I can trust Michael but you've got to ask yourself do you really trust TDX? Lets just say I can't wait to punish you in the Cell and I love the fact you won't be able to escape, I will make you suffer!!!! This title isn’t going anywhere yet.

Cornelius: Shadowinger you must be so blinded to fact that you will lose your precious title. You won’t escape me this time fool. Your in for the fight of your life. I will make this match a living Hell for the the 'Living Shadow'. Your reign will be over and these fans will get to see a greater champion holding the Master of Terror Title!!!

Shadowinger: Your all talk 'MaSSacre. Let’s just let the fighting do the talking. Get ready to be beaten and watch your dreams become nightmare from Hell. FEAR ME!!!!

Then Shadowinger raises his arms and brings them crashing down. The Lights go out in the Arena for a few seconds and then all four Ringposts explode with blue flame. The lights come back on in the Arena. Shadowinger, Vanessa Canes and Michael Lowe have disappeared from the Ring. Cornelius 'MaSSacre Rupert & the Mondial Champion TDX stand on the ramp bemused.Cornelius throws his SCT mic onto the floor and returns backstage with TDX.

The SCT fans are cheering in anticiption of the Hell in a Cell match for the Master of Terror title.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:03 pm