Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness Empty That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness

Post  dark horse Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm

"All I do is Win" By DJ Khaled blares on the loud Speakers.

Charles Witherspoon: Who is this now?

Carlos Sanchez: I don't know, but this is some killer music. Wooo. LUDAAAH!

Dark Horse comes out from behind the tron and Raises his hands to loud cheers from the crowd. Then he turns and starts bobbing his head and rocking to the music. The crowd gets on their feet and starts dancing in the aisles too.

Carlos Sanchez: Yeah baby! Wooo!

Charles Witherspoon: I can tell you're really enjoying this aren't you? call him what you want, this guy knows how to make the crowd get on their feet. And that seems to include making Carlos lose his mind too.

Dark Horse sets himself slightly sideways and crouches slightly and points with both fingers toward the entrance. Chaball Comes out with the Circle of Terror Championship, Superfamous walks out behind him, Killersword, and Kingreign come out and make their way toward the ring after greeting the crowd.

Charles Witherspoon: New Breed in all their glory so to speak Carlos.

Carlos Sanchez: You're not kidding, these five guys are an unlikely grouping that seems to have taken SCT by complete surprise. Nobody expected them to walk away from Tactical in Tact, and yet here they are. After the first week it looked like GM Wesley Brown completely put them down. And here they are.

All the members of New Breed get into the ring taking turns greeting the crowd. Dark Horse grabs a mic from the announcers table and joins the others int he ring still dancing to the music and bobbing his head. As the Music winds down Dark Horse walks to a turnbuckle and Climbs assuming his favorite pose Raising his head and lifting the mic, Closing his eyes and breathes in Deep.

Dark Horse: SQUAAAARED CIIIRLCED TERROOOR!!!

Crowd: YEEAAAHHHHH!

Dark Horse: FIIIIINALLY - THE NEW BREED - HAS COME BACK TO (COUNTRY).

New Breed members again show off for the crowd as they start cheering aloud.

Dark Horse: And quite frankly it seems we've been causing some real big problems for certain people here who are rushing as we speak to revamp their factions to match the power of the Unstoppable force. New Breed.

Dark Horse starts laughing and the crowd starts laughing with him.

Carlos Sanchez: I wouldn't quite say unstoppable. I mean they're strong but...

Dark Horse: As we speak management is trying to figure out exactly what is the New Breed going to do next. As we speak - There's rumors flying around that somehow one of these so called powerful groups is going to bring us down.

Dark Horse hops down from the turn buckle and starts walking hitting each man in the chest with his fist and laughing.

Dark Horse: We've seen The Wicker Man, the Ehem Big Dog Ehem (Sneezes out BS)Ah excuse me, put his legs between his legs and join forces with Apacalypsia, And - I'm guessing they think they now have the upper hand... Somehow? I think.

Supefamous looks at him like he's crazy. Chaball shakes his head, Kingreign throws his hands up in frustration, and Killersword pulls out his sword and slings it against his shoulder and glares at Dark Horse.

Dark Horse: Well Hold on Fellas, I mean they're strong now we should be scared? Shouldn't we, they have the ring master, Nathan Fisk, that guy that Chaball treated like a redheaded stepchild at tactical, and now... Now.. Oh the shame of it all... Now they have a guy that can, that can, he can... Well I guess they can use him as a torch.

They all start laughing.

Dark Horse: But anyway, there's also immortals who seems to think the addition of some crazy guy named scout was supposed to add meaning to their fold. Now Poor poor legacy is chasing the poor deluded guy all over the place. But it does seem like Scout, or whatever his name is has the right idea. Run and Hide. I think the rest should follow his example. Run, his, change your names, just head for the hills.

Dark Horse: Oh well.. Onto important business. Because it seems Wesley Brown wants to Punish me for something he blames me for. And he's doing this buy sending Tommy Gunz after me, I hear this week that I am facing the man in a Last Blood Match.

Dark Horse shrugs.

Dark Horse: And I heard that Tommy Gunz accepted.. Happily in fact. I mean. I beat you last week and make you say I quit! And this week you want to go one on one in a last Blood. That's a man with alotta Brawn and no brain. Tommy Gunz, I am coming for you, and I will knock you out tonight. They might as well start calling me the K.O. King.

(OOC Who's up next, Chaball you can address Ray's absence by saying he's got important business to attend to.)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness Empty Re: That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:20 am

Is that for Friday?
    dark horse
    dark horse

That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness Empty Re: That Slow Waltz to Absolute Madness

Post  dark horse Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:13 am

Yap.. Still waiting to see if SF, Chaball, KS, or KR has anything to Add, if not I'll finish it.. Besides some tweeking that needs to be done
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 am

OK. And please add it to the show as soon as it is finished.
    By the way: I want to setup a Tag Team Match between 2 members of the New Breed and 2 members of The Immortals.

Superfamous & Kings Reign or Killersword vs Twilight Storm & Bigjobs
    Superfamous
    Superfamous

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post  Superfamous Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 am

Superfamous steps forward with a microphone
    -
    Superfamous: That is some serious ......stuff there DH.
    And that's why I wanted to join the New Breed.
    Think big. Think radical. Think destruction. Think ...domination.

-
    Wicker Man you got lucky and I want another shot at you to show that a fluke is a fluke.
    -
    But I think this week I'd like to focus on you so called Immortals.
    I don't want you guys to think I've forgotten about you and focus only on Apacalypsia.
    You Immortals need to know that New Breed is the true...the ONLY...power in SCT.

-
    But I do want to speed up the learning process here.
    Forget the one-on-one stuff.
    Put that on the back burner for a bit.
    We can take out two at once in tag matches.

-
    So me and Kings Reign here have agreed to take on any two of you Immortals.
    And prove to the world that you are very, very mortal.
    By giving you a beat down that will be talked about for a long, long time.

-
    Superfamous turns and fist bumps Kings Reign as they shake their heads.
    -

dark horse
    dark horse

Post  dark horse Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 pm

King's Reign takes the Mic from Superfamous and walks forward just a bit.

Kings Reign: To a king there is nothing better than hearing a strong woman scream.So I choose to call out Twilight, I'm gonna make sure you suffer to hear the sound of your voice at it's highest pitch. You can bet by the time I'm done you will bow down to me.

He looks back at the others and then speaks again.

Kings Reign: As for you Bigjobs, Since you like protecting women how about you join her. So that While Superfamous is kicking your oversized can all over the ring, I get to make you watch as I have some fun with that stormy lil B...

Dark Horse runs up and Grabs the front of his mask Kings Reign turns and looks at Dark Horse.

Dark Horse: Bad kingy, bad bad kingy

Kings Reign: Oh come one, what's the point of humiliating them if I can't... Oooh I see. My bad. Ehem. While'st I treat the young lady to the beating of her life. Beating is ok right? I mean she will still be screaming.

They all shake their heads and look around awkwardly at random things and the ceiling.

Kings Reign: Eh, whatever, at any rate your going down.

Throws the mic behind him in the air at the others behind him.

(Chaball or Killersword shold catch the Mic)

Last edited by dark horse on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 am

Chaball takes the Mic...the crowd cheers a bit

Chaball: Thats right people lets hear it for your Circle of Pain Champion.
    In the last few weeks it has become obvious that the New Breed is THE faction to watch for. The immortals are all hasbeens especcially that no good Wildfire. We took him to school and he flunked big time.Last week he got lucky with that draw...next time I will show no mercy and beat you like a goverment mule.

Then those freaks from the Apocolyps..apacalyps...acacia...Apopopolopas...Well I dont care what tose clown are called...the wanted to join the party but were not aware that the are playing with the big boys now. So to them...I would go back to the pitt you crawled from and get out of our way. Just remember how I took my title from Sabin ..it was just as easy as taking candy from a baby.

Oh and I almost forgot.....I know everybody is asking themselves where Ray is....Well Ray Mastrio is overseas on a businesstrip. But we have him standing by...

A video plays..we see a harbour, and a man tight up. He tries to get away...and begs...We just hear a few man speak..Well Ray..you betrayed us..didn't you.. I saw you speak to the immortals about joining them...even told them if they wanted you could arrange an ambush....we dont like that Ray....

Ray: But come on guys...it was just a trick to get them to trust me...I swear...I swear come on guys...

Voice...well not only that Ray..we found out that big sums of money were missing from us...and what do you know...we traced them to you. .....

Ray: No no..I was just keeping them for you guys....

Voice1... Well Ray .... tonight....as in our favorite movie...tonight you sleep with the fishes..

Voice 2 Sleep well Nerd...

And Ray falls in the water, and the group of men walk of.

Video ends

The crowd is in awe and deadsilent.

Chaball: Guess we wont see him back anytime soon. You see this is what we do with people we dont like or betray us. So to the entire lockerroom, remember you ar on notice

dark horse
    dark horse

Post  dark horse Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Killersword: You know what though? I have heard everyone asking why we did this. Why I joined New Breed? And to answer each and everyone back there an answer. It's a very simple thing really. I didn't like the way things were. I didn't like a lot of things, I just stayed quiet and tried.

Killwersword walks to the edge of the ring and looks out at the still shocked crowd.

Killersword: I used to want to do things by the book, honorable and all that. But I've seen the light. People who wait for good things seldom ever get it. So basically we're going to make sure that we completely put the fear of New Breed in the hearts of everyone roaming these hollowed halls. New Breed is going to change the direction of everything you know. Starting RIGHT NOW!!!

He drops the Mic and "All I do is Win" starts playing again.
    New Breed takes their time enjoying themselves and then leaves the ring.
    dark horse
    dark horse

Post  dark horse Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 pm

ADDED WITH CHANGES. I saw you Had Killersword and Superfamous Instead of Kings Reign... Had to slightly alter the RPS to reflect this

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content