Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Wesley's dark wishes

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Wesley's dark wishes Empty Wesley's dark wishes

Post  shadowinger Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 am

Vanessa Canes returns to her & Shadowinger's Locker Room while Shadowinger goes to the Parking lot to get something from his Pick up Truck. As Vanessa walks into the Locker Room and turns to switch the light on she can see movement on the dark. As she turns the light on Wesley and Baron Bob Brabenhurst are standing in the Locker room.

Vanessa: What the hell do you want Wesley?

Wesley: You heard my comment you know what I meant. And what I want Vanessa. Let's play this silly game of cat & mouse with one another and start to relise that your with the wrong guy, plus the wrong team.

Vanessa: Didn't you get it when I said to you that I would kick your butt even dared try a stunt like this Wesley. Don't kid yourself you fool.

Wesley: That's why I like you that feistyness Vanessa. Is exactly what I'm looking for. I knew you may disagree with me and want to try to get physical. Hence why Baron is here to keep you in check. You know that your boyfriend is a loser and just looking after the Master of Terror title. Plus it was a fluke that he defeated my client here. You need with people you have proper success and a brighter future.

Vanessa: Am I speaking a different language. You don't get that I couldn't be any happier with Shadowinger and he's got my integrity in his little finger that you've got in your whole body. He's worked his butt off over the years to get where he's got and I've been by his side for the Highs & Lows. I will continue to do that because I love him. Now if you want to fight me in the Ring let's give the SCT fans what they want Wesley!

Wesley: Well Vanessa if you want to throw your life away with the loser your with then so be it. But it will come with a price that you've rejected my offer. (Baron Bob Brabenhurst starts to walk towards Vanessa).

The Locker Room door open and the 'Living Shadow' Shadowinger stands in the doorway. Vanessa backs towards Shadowinger.

Shadowinger: What heck are you doing here. I guess it's not anything good. (Shadowinger picks up a chair) I think you both want to think about leaving now!
    Wesley: Calm down Shadowinger. It was just a friendly chat with your good lady. No harm done.

Shadowinger: Well if you don't leave soon then harm will come to you both. Now leave!!!(Shadowinger raises the chair) Then the Locker Room door bursts open with Gigantus holding a metal pole which swings at Shadowinger hitting him in the face and knocking shadowinger to the ground. Vanessa screams.

Wesley: Now that's what you get for refusing my offer. By the way good luck against Gigantus. I think you might be a bit dizzy & fuzzy in your match. Giagntus looks forward to taking your precious title away from you.

All three men leave the Locker room with Shadowinger laying on the ground with Vanessa holding him.

michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Wesley's dark wishes Empty Re: Wesley's dark wishes

Post  michael lowe Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 am

Michael Lowe is walking down the hallway when he see the three men leaving Shadow's lockerroom. He dashes toward the door and see vanessa holding shadowinger in her hands.

Michael Lowe: You alright old friend. man a second earlier i could of prevented it. I can't stand around anymore and see my boys jumped and possible done forever. Look at Morton. I got your back no matter what. Project Mayhem will watch your back.

Michael reaches out to help shadowinger up as the camera fades to black..

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:06 am