Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Rich man Dark Man

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Rich man Dark Man Empty Rich man Dark Man

Post  dark horse Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Male announcer

Mr. Rich is in the ring, turning and clapping at the fans in the arena. His Girlfriend Roxy is standing next to him watching him celebrate. He big grin turns into a smug look as he turns to look down at Roxy, she is holding a mic in her hand. She smiles at him, and he motions for her to raise the mic which she does, he makes to speak and then stops, and says something to her. Roxy Nods and then raises the mic to her lips.

Roxy: I'm sorry, Mr. Rich will not be speaking to you today.

Crowd is silent.

Roxy: Now come on, you must understand. Mr. Rich has been on the phone all day trying to correct some mistakes his associates made.

Crowd is still silent.

Roxy: well, what we came out here to do, was address his victory last week. Mr. Rich's record is still spotless with anything but wins Last week...

"I'm on The Rock by Movado" Blares over the speakers
    Mr.Rich
    Mr.Rich

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2010-12-12

Rich man Dark Man Empty Re: Rich man Dark Man

Post  Mr.Rich Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Mr. Rich is in the ring, turning and clapping at the fans in the arena.
    His Girlfriend Roxy is standing next to him watching him celebrate.
    He big grin turns into a smug look as he turns to look down at Roxy, she is holding a mic in her hand.
    She smiles at him, and he motions for her to raise the mic which she does, he makes to speak and then stops, and says something to her.
    Roxy Nods and then raises the mic to her lips.

Roxy: I'm sorry, Mr. Rich will not be speaking to you today.

Crowd is silent.

Roxy: Now come on, you must understand. Mr. Rich has been on the phone all day trying to correct some mistakes his associates made.

Crowd is still silent.

Roxy: Well, what we came out here to do, was address his victory last week. Mr. Rich's record is still spotless with anything but wins Last week...

"I'm on The Rock by Movado" Blares over the speakers and dark horse appears with a microphone.

dark horse:Not speaking? Come on , we're not kids here! What happened ? the cat ate your tongue ?

dark horse started laughing loudly.

dark horse:Last show you tried to show yourself as a big macho , strongest undefeated wrestler around here and so on ... I bet that in the end you even paid Baron Bob to lose in front of you.

As dark horse was talking , Tom , Mr.Rich's brother appeared behind him with a chair .
    dark horse stops from talking after he noticed the fans' reaction and turns around.
    Before dark horse was able to do anything Tom hit him with the chair in the head making him fall down and then keeps hitting him till the chair is destroyed.

Roxy:I don't know if anybody introduced him till now , but this is Tom , Richie's smaller bro. Come here !

Tom runs to the ring and climbs the ropes .
    As he was getting ready to say a few words ,his phoned beeped announcing him that he got a message.

Tom:Sorry , wait a moment !

Tom takes the phone and notices that he got a message from his brother.
    He looks at Mr.Rich and then reads the message: Save your energy for dark horse , we have a match tonight , we'll talk more with the fans after we win that match .

Tom:Oh...okay ! Let's go!

Mr.Rich leaves the ring still without saying a word and when he's near dark horse who was still laying down he stops.

Mr.Rich:I'll be waiting for you in ring later this night!

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post  dark horse Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Nice.. This bring up an RP for next week.. I'll save it..
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am