Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

The Dark games

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

The Dark games Empty The Dark games

Post  dark horse Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 pm

(Can this RP go at the end of one of the show Friday)

Dark Horse is about to get into a Limo when someone grabs his shoulder from behind. He turns and the camera turns with him to reveal an old man.

Old man: What are you doing? We've been in hiding far too long for you to...

Dark Horse: To what? All I want to do is live my life how I see fit. I don't want to live in the shadows anymore. I like it right here in the open. I like fighting. I like the battles. It's like the old days.

Old man: Aren't you showing a little too much of your true self?

Dark Horse: Nah... Tell them to relax. I only want to live I'm not going to reveal anything about the rest of them, they can stay in their little world all they want.

The old man smiles and tugs at his shoulder pulling him from the car and walking a good distance before he begins speaking. He seems excited.

Old man: It was a great show but what is it you're planning on doing? I'm loving the action. And... What about that Superfamous fellow, You are going after him again right? What of Wildfire? Oh I can't wait till next week.

Dark Horse: You better believe I'm going after Superfamous, he's fast, he's powerful, he's the perfect challenge. And as for the Mystic, I'll deal with him on my own terms.

Old man almost out of his shoes with excitement.

Old man: Oooh I can't wait.

Some seriousness returns to his face and he looks at Dark Horse.

Old man: You must not forget who you are. Do not reveal too much of your power, do not reveal anything.

Dark Horse: I'm Nephi (There's Static and it clears just in time for the rest of the conversation). I'll never forget that, and no one will know. But I'm not going back, I'm here to have fun and to fight.

Old man: Ah yes. Those great battles of old... Ahhh the coliseum, Rome, Afica, Egypt. Those were the days. .. Well I will be watching. As will the rest despite their Boring scale me down attitudes. They all love it. Fight on Dark Horse.

With that the old man vanishes into thin air as if he's a ghost. Dark Horse walks back to the Limo and hesitates a second longer and smiles before he gets in and the Limo drives off. The camera fades and does not go back to the arena
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Dark games Empty Re: The Dark games

Post  Wicker Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:27 am

ADDED!!!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm