Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Trust no Shadow after Dark

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Trust no Shadow after Dark Empty Trust no Shadow after Dark

Post  dark horse Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 am

Dark Horse and Ava are sitting in the Illuminati locker room, Dark Horse is pacing back and forth while Ava reads something, he's obviously agitated. She's calmly going over the paper work in her hands. He stops is is glaring at her, but she ignores him and continues to read.

Dark Horse: WHY NOT!?

Ava: Because I said so, now hush I need to finish this and sign it.

He walks up and grabs the paperwork from her hands. She starts tapping her feet on the ground. She stands

Ava: You're the one that asked me to help, I'm helping.

Dark Horse: You're keeping me from TDX, I want him in that ring. One on one, Why not.

Ava: Because I said so. We've got bigger things to worry about right now.

She snatches the paperwork from his hands and sits back down to read. Dark Horse paces back and forth looking at her.

Dark Horse: He cost me the...

Ava: Boohoo, if he didn't do it I would have. You're here to be the best, not mediocre, the pinnacle of SCT has changed. The MOT is for smallfries. We want the top of the ladder.

Dark Horse: What?

She signs the paper after reading the rest of it and sets it down on the small table next to her chair.

Ava: We're taking a new direction starting tonight I want something more than the Master of Terror. I want to be number one in SCT. Number one. You're thinking too small, you're not paying attention. So I would have bashed you with that chair if TDX hadn't. But you don't need to worry about thinking anymore, that's what I'm here for. Just do what I tell you to do.

Dark Horse: You would've what?

She smiles and hugs him and leans her head into his chest.

Ava: I would have knock you out cold. Just trust me, you needed to lose that belt to see things a bit clearer. by the way, there's going to be a few more surprises tonight.

Dark Horse tries to pry her from close to him to look at her but she holds onto him tight pressing her head into his chest.

- Camera fades -

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trust no Shadow after Dark Empty Re: Trust no Shadow after Dark

Post  Wicker Mon May 23, 2011 3:52 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:06 am