Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Giant Vs a Shadow

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Giant Vs a Shadow Empty Giant Vs a Shadow

Post  shadowinger Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 am

The lights in the SCT Arena go out and darkness falls upon the SCT fans then there is an explosion of Blue fire from ramp underneath the SCTtron shoots into the air. Shadowinger’s music starts to play. ‘The Living Shadow’ makes his way to the ring accompanied by Vanessa Canes.

Shadowinger is handed a mic from the Ring Announcer.

The SCT camera’s pan Backstage to where “Gigantus” is watching on a Tv monitor.

Shadowinger: Well SCT fans I’m still holding the Black Crown title after the Triple Threat match against Michael Lowe & Gigantus at the PPV. And an I’m still hurting for the match. This season I will continue to look to hold onto the title knowing that old & new foes will be looking to take the gold away from the ‘Living Shadow’. I’ve heard on the SCT grapevine that certain Giant is still not happy that I hold this title.

Well Gigantus you had a chance at the PPV but you blew it. You said that you would crush me like a bug but that didn’t happen. And I’m still standing. Now I will do the decent thing and give you a re-match. So that I can prove to you that I’m a worthy champion. So Gigantus have you got anything to say for yourself or are you going to hide Backstage?

The SCT camera’s pan Backstage again to where “Gigantus” is now picking up the Tv monitor and smashing it on the floor.

Gigantus: So you think you’re a worthy champion ‘Living Shadow’! Well this Giant will put you straight.

Gigantus starts to make his way to the SCT Arena. The SCT fans start to cheer as a confrontation is about to take place against David and Goliath.

Gigantus music starts to play around the arena. The Giant appears below the SCTtron with a mic in his hand. Shadowinger leans on the ropes in anticipation of what he has to say.

Gigantus: You dare to think Shadowinger that I would hide from a runt like you. Then you are more than in denial but a fool. You only hold that title over your shoulder because I’ve not faced you one on one. Where when I do, I will destroy and leave your sorry carcuse in the ring and take your precious title from you!!!! So yes I will accept your re-match challenge and I will crush you like a bug so called ‘Living Shadow’.

Shadowinger: Gigantus I’m glad that you’ve accepted my re-match. I can’t wait to get my hands on you to show you that bullies don’t win and that the Black Crown title is staying with me. The ‘Living Shadow’ doesn’t not run, hide or fear anyone. And you know the saying Big Man “The bigger they are, the harder they fall”. You will fall when we face each other one on one. You will be consumed by the shadows & darkness, FEAR ME!!!!

Gigantus: Bring everything you’ve got Shadow because you’re going to need it. Once I’ve won the Black Crown Championship I will become the greatest champion in SCT history.

The SCT fans boo at Gigantus’s words.

Shadowinger: Well that’s one thing I wont let happen and put the SCT fans through misery of your holding the title. O’ and yes Gigantus I will bring it, trust me.

Shadowinger raises his arms in the air and pulls them down and all four ringposts burst alive with blue flame and Shadowinger’s music starts to play around the arena.

Gigantus turns his back and drops the mic on the floor, walks Backstage.

The SCT fans can be heard chanting Shadow Shadow Shadow.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Giant Vs a Shadow Empty Re: Giant Vs a Shadow

Post  Wicker Mon May 23, 2011 3:21 am

ADDED
    Gigantus
    Gigantus

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2010-12-19

Post  Gigantus Sun May 29, 2011 5:53 am

I noticed i will be defending the BCC title next week. So i thought i should write a small bid. And you Shadow can write a few words back if you want, to counter my cocky speech. And we could have another rematch next week. What do you tink?

The strobe in the arena starts to flash as Gigantus enters the arena. Slowly and proudly Gigantus starts to walk towards the announcers table, where he grabs the mic and slips in the ring.

Fans: Boooo Boooo

Gigantus: All right listen up.

Gigantus: I know why all of you are here. I know why all of you bought the tickets.

Fans: start to quiet down

Gigantus: You wanna know why? I'll tell you why. That reason is ME. You came here to see ME. You bought the tickets to see ME. The Greatest Black Crown Champion of all time.Gigantus taps the belt on his shoulders.

Gigantus: Raises the BCC belt high in the air. See this? You know what this means right? Of course you don't, you couldn't picture it in your small empty heads even if you wanted to. But on the other hand, i do know someone that can picture it quite well.

Gigantus: leans on the top rope facing the nearest cameraman and starts talking into the camera.

Gigantus: Yeah i'm talking about you Shadow. We go back a long time, you and me. And our paths have crossed many times in the past. And this Friday we clashed again. You claimed you were a worthy champion...and as much as i hate admitting it, you were. And you have proven yourself to be a tough nut to crack. As tough as they come. But in the end... i got to crack you too.

And in fact strangely enough I've come here today to thank you. Thank you for the opportunity for me to taste the gold firsthand for the first time in my career. And let me tell you...i like the taste of gold. It is like adrenaline rush going throughout your body when you carry this baby on your shoulders. (Gigantus taps the belt).

And all this could not have come at a better time too. I spent last 5 years training hard, burning my fat and turning it into a muscle. And i can feel the power and the energy building up inside me. And i promise, that i will pummel and destroy any opponent that comes my way and tries to take this belt away from me. Finally, the time of a Giant is here.

Gigantus: Oh, and Shadowinger you might be called the 'Living Shadow', but now you will have to learn to live in MY shadow.

Gigantus: What do you think? looks at the fans Who is a better BCC champion, ME or Living Shadow?

Fans: Shadow....Shadow....Shadow

Gigantus: Shut your filthy mouths you maggots. You couldn't tell a rat shit from a rice krispie. Meh, why do i even bother asking these animals for opinions.

Gigantus; Drops the mic on the floor and slowly and proudly starts to exit the arena.

Last edited by Gigantus on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post  shadowinger Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 am

As Gigantus starts and tries to exit the Ring. The lights in the SCT Arena go out and darkness falls upon the crowd then the sound of thunder rumbles around the arena. Suddenly an explosion of high electric blue flames light on, as though the titantron was set to fire! Shadowinger's music starts to play. Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes stand on the ramp.

Fans start to chant Shadow Shadow Shadow.

Shadowinger has a mic in his hand.

Shadowinger: Whoa Whoa Whoa there Giant. You say these SCT fans have paid their well earned money to see you. I think you got your answer from the boos you got when you come out here Gigantus. As for the greatest Black Crown Champion of all time, well thats to be seen because I think your forgetting one thing Big Man. It's something that myself and the fans are very aware of which you seem to have forgotten while bask in your glory.

Re-match clause Gigantus.

SCT fans start to cheer and chant Shadow Shadow Shadow.

Gigantus: Shut up you maggots.

Shadowinger: Yep I thought you might of forgot. So re-match for the Black Crown Championship and to make things a little more interesting. How about a Steel Cage match? What do you say Giant?

Gigantus: I fear know one fool. I've cracked you once and I'll do it again. I'll just use the Cage to make you suffer more at my hands. So yeh so called "Living Shadow" I accept your re-match challenge for the Black Crown Chmapionship. As I said before Shadowinger your in my Shadow now and time for you to get use to losing. These fans are in denial that I'm the greatest Black Crown Champion. This belt is staying with me for a long time. (Gigantus laughs a sadistic laugh)

I look forward to your Girlfriend Vanessa Canes and all these fans watch as I destroy you. (SCT fans start to boo)I will make you suffer more than you can imagine.

Shadowinger: Well your giving me goose bumps with all your threats Gigantus. I'm glad you've accepted the re-match because then I can bring the title back home to where it belongs. And trust me when it comes to suffering, Shadowinger and pain are best friends.

The arena lights start to flicker on and off. Shadowinger starts to laugh, sadistically.

Shadowinger: Let the pain & suffering begin.

Shadowinger music starts to play and then the four ring posts explode with blue flame, startling Gigantus who's still in the Ring. Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes walk Backstage.

Fans start to cheer with Shadowinger's music playing around the arena.

Gigantus: You are all fools, you will see when I pummel your Ex-champion. The biggest fool is Shadowinger thinking that he will get the title back. Gigantus's music starts to play as he exits the ring and walks up the ramp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 am