Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Anger of a Shadow

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Anger of a Shadow Empty Anger of a Shadow

Post  shadowinger Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Shadowinger walks Backstage with Vanessa Canes. Shadowinger is furious with Dragondevil after his interference in the Black Crown title match. Shadowinger is throwing chairs and pushing over tables Backstage.

Vanessa Canes: Babe, you've got to calm down. You'll get a re-match for the title against Michael Lowe. Things will be made right. You've got to focus your rage. You'll get your chance to get your hands on Dragondevil. I certainly help you with that scenario babe!!

Shadowinger: Just can't believe so close but so far. But you always make sense Nessa. As for Dragondevil he will certainly feel the full wrath of the Living Shadow. I can't wait to get an opportunity to pummel his face into the mat. I will show him the real meaning of fear!!!!

Vanessa: I love it when you talk dirty babe!

The SCT fans can be heard cheering from the Arena as Michael Lowe has come into camera shot.

Shadowinger: Hey Michael how's it going? Great match the other night and thanks for agreeing to a re-match after Dragondevil's interfernce. How's the shoulder after the chair shots?

Michael Lowe says......

michael lowe
    michael lowe

Number of posts : 34

Anger of a Shadow Empty Re: Anger of a Shadow

Post  michael lowe Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Michael Lowe: Thanks Shadow for the vote of confidence. I also would like to thank all the fans.

The fans start cheering Michael Michael Michael

Michael Lowe: Yeah man I'm still suffering from that shot you see he beat me on Tuesday. And that struck an even bigger nerve with me. But as i said i do not back down he will get his. And by the way we do have some unfinished things to attend to my friend. The title shot you ask for today it is on but be aware we may still have to look out for the Devil. He is still sore about you getting the title shot. See you later my friend and may the best man win.

Michael starts walking towards his locker room.
    shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186

Post  shadowinger Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:51 am

Shadowinger: May the best man win my friend. As for Dragondevil he will get his time for payback. He's certainly becoming a thorn in both our sides. His judgement day will come soon.

Shadowinger heads back to his Locker Room with Vanessa.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:05 am