Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The interview

Gast

The interview Empty The interview

Post  Gast Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Charleen is in the gym area preparing the set along with the crew, getting ready to interview DragonDevil.

The crew is adjusting the lighting as Charleen reads through her last minute notes reviewing her plans for the interview.

She seems ready and looks for signs of DragonDevil's arrival.

Just a few moments later DragonDevil enters the gym and heads towards Charleen.

Charleen: Here you are. Ready for the interview?

DragonDevil nods in agreement.

Charleen: Please come this way and stay over here.

The crew positions DragonDevil.

Charleen: Everything ready?

The crew signals Charleen giving her permission to start.

Crew member: Going live in 3... 2... 1...

Charleen: Ladies and Gentlemen, here I am at the gym with DragonDevil. After his intense and very personal battle against Cornelius Massacre everyone is anxious to know his plans for the new season. So DragonDevil what are you up to for this season here in SCT?

DragonDevils smiles at Charleen and the camera as he prepares to answer.

(Experta your turn now Smile )
    experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

The interview Empty Re: The interview

Post  experta Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:08 pm

( You could have atleast said something xD Shortest interview in history Laughing )

Experta: Don't just stand in my way loser.

Someone pushes DragonDevil and passes by him. The camera focuses on the man as he turns his head.

Experta: Where the hell do you think you are?

The camera shows it's experta, with the Black Crown Championship belt on his shoulder.

Experta: This is a gym. Men come here to train, go run your mouth somewhere else.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:49 pm

DragonDevil: You do you think you are?

DragonDevil looks at Charleen.

DragonDevil: These arrogant losers who hold a title for once in their lives come here and they think they own the place. Do you believe this?

DragonDevil seems to be trying to control himself but is looking close to explode any minute soon.

DragonDevil: He sees me here waiting for your interview and decides to be on the spotlight... Pushing the guy and showing who the boss is... What a jerk...

DragonDevil leaves Charleen stranded and quickly walks towards experta.

He grabs him by his shoulder and looks him in the eye almost touching his head.

DragonDevil: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? Not so cocky now that I am standing in your face are you? You guys like to talk a lot back here but I'd love to see if you'd dare to face me in the ring with that crappy title of your in the line...

(experta back to you)
    experta
    experta

Post  experta Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Experta frowns.

First off... touching? Don't do that again, ever. And second...

Experta shoves DragonDevil back.

... you picked the wrong guy and the wrong place. You want to fight? Your funeral. Now get out my face or you won't make it to the ring, whoever the hell you are.
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

DragonDevil: You serious?

DragonDevil laughs in experta's face.

DragonDevil: If you shove me again you WILL loose some teeth... Trust me... And are you accepting to face me for your title?

DragonDevil laughs loudly.

DragonDevil: Hope you don't back down now or you'll look even more like a loser... But you can kiss that belt goodbye.

DragonDevil stares at experta watching his reaction.

(replied.. want to add anything?)
    experta
    experta

Post  experta Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Experta shakes his head and stares down at DragonDevil.

Experta: If there's one thing experta hates, it's a punk with a big mouth and nothing to back it up. Like I said, your funeral, be there.

With that experta turns around and leaves his title on a bentch, going over to the sand bags and begins his workout.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:37 pm