Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Up close and personal with Game Reynolds

Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Up close and personal with Game Reynolds Empty Up close and personal with Game Reynolds

Post  Game Reynolds Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 am

WARNING!!!!! This RP is not to be used in shows!!! its just an insite on Game and Game explailing certain decisions!!! Enjoy!!!

Game Reynolds is sat in his lockeroom with a newspaper writer!!! They are discussing many matters!!!

Interviewer: Good afternoon Mr. Reynolds. Its been a while since you've spoken with us. We used to talk at least twice a month and you always kept us in the know of your band and wrestling life. What changed?

Game Reynolds: Hiya. Yeah it has been a while. I've been very busy thats all. The band is back together after our split a year ago. We've been writing new songs and planning tours. Nothing changed.

Interviewer: Oh, excellant. Are you enjoying life back in the band? Alot of people said that was the reason behind the split.

Game Reynolds: There was countless reason why we split. Far too much money was spent on unnessassary things and life become intolearable. We've since smoothed our problems out and we are back, stronger than ever.

Interviewer: Thats great to hear. I've always enjoyed your music. Now, this is a question that everyone wants an answer to. Late last year, you made your return to ring side action with CiR. Back then, CiR was the place to be. Ever wrestler who was on that roster was the very best at their craft, however, only days after returning, CiR.com announced that they had parted ways with you and wished you luck in what ever publication you wished to follow. What were the reasons behind the parting of you two? You always seemed so happy.

Game Reynolds: What a man shows to the audience isn't always what is true felt deep down inside. I will admit, I was happy to work there. The schedule was light and I had time to tour with my band and see my girlfriend. Yes the band split, and Zoe and I split for a storyline, but I still needed that light schedule. CiR couldn't promise that, so I took a leave of absencence. The whole Avenger/Game roof thing. This gave me a chance to get the band back together.

After that, Blake Miller, CiR owner, asked me to return for the LatC4 match and bring back a well liked wreslter to CiR. I was happy to do that. What made me leave was the meetings that were to take place after.

Interviewer: Go on.

Game Reynolds: See, Blake Miller wanted me to sign a new contract with CiR. He pitched me a rough contract and I ammended it to suit me. When the counter offer came back, none of what I asked for was there to please me and the nunmber of appearances per month had changed. I wanted some nights a month off so I could play gigs, but Blake didn't like that. He booked me in every house show, especially ones that clashed with gigs. I no showed a few CiR shows before leaving. I don' regret leaving. I'm far happier here in SCT than I was in CiR.

Interviewer: Thank you Game. Thats all I need for now.

Game Reynolds: My pleasure.

Game and the interviewer shake hands.
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Up close and personal with Game Reynolds Empty interview 2

Post  Game Reynolds Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Again, do not use this in shows!!!!!

Game Reynolds is sat down in his lockeroom with the same interviewer from the newspaper who interviewed him last time.

Interviewer: Hello again Game. Thank you for taking time out of you're busy schedule to chat with me today. And speaking of busy, since we last spoke you've only gone and bagged your first World title. Congratulations and how does it fell to finally cal yourself a World champion?

Game Reynolds: Thank you. It means alot to me. There has always been doubter in my long career. People have said I would never make it all the way. They said I was always going to be the man who deserved a World title but would always miss out. But now I've proved them all wrong. Game Reynolds is finally a World champion.

Interviewer: I'm not sure if you are aware of the going-ons of your friend from CiR, Mr. Indianapolis, but he has also won his first World title. How has your friend with Indi been affected since your departure?

Game Reynolds: Really? Congrats to him. We heardly speak now. In a way I think he blames me for the way I left. He was the only person I could really trust in the wrestling world and now it means nothing. When I left CiR the first time to do a bit of touring with the band, I asked Blake Miller if Indi could be the one who hands me my terminated contract. I didn't want anyone else to beat me or have the satisfaction of getting me fired.

Interviewer: But it seems you have aqquired a new friend in Six String Icon. How has that come about and working out?

Game Reynolds: My friendship with Six String is a business one. Six String needs exposure to the music world, I want more musicians to tour with us on certain dates so it seems like a perfect idea. We also have great ring chemistry. I woud one day like to team with him again and possibly capture tag team titles with him, Should Squared Circle Terror introduce them.

Interviewer: But for now your mind is set on the Master of Terror title and a possible next opponent in Tommy Gunz?

Game Reynolds: Yes. Tommy Gunz is looking likely as my challenger for the MoT title and I look forward to working with him in the ring one on one. We''ve had tag team matches against each and we both competed in the Tables of Fate match at TerrorVersary. A one on one contest will be aloy different though.

Interviewer: Thank you Game. I look forward to speaking with you again next season.

Game nods his head.