Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Nothing Personal

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Nothing Personal Empty Nothing Personal

Post  Thraxas Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

(OOC Experta is aware of this rp and is happy with it and I made Wildfire aware as well.)

Experta walks into a backstage locker room and see’s Soho Sixx in his robes watching the show on a huge 50 inch plasma on the back wall.
    -
    Experta: Enjoying the show? Much better then actually doing something huh ?
    -
    Soho Sixx just stands silently watching the show.
    -
    Experta: The silent type huh? Everybody's trying to be cool these days.
    -
    Soho Sixx still just stands silently watching the show.
    -
    Experta walks around Soho Sixx and across to a table covered in food on the opposite wall to the tv and starts to peruse the food. Soho Sixx turns slowly and pulls a baseball bat covered in barbed wire. Soho Sixx lifts it and brings the bat down across the back of Experta. Experta stumbles forward into the table and sprays the food his was eating across the wall. Experta turns as Soho Sixx brings up the bat and hits Experta under the chin. Experta falls backwards draped on the table. Soho Sixx drops the bat and clears the table of food. Just throwing it all over the locker room. Soho Sixx rolls Experta up onto the table and then climbs onto the table as well. Soho Sixx bends Experta forward placing his head between Soho Sixx legs and then hooks each of Experta’s arms behind his back. Soho Sixx then pulls back on Experta’s arms lifting him up. Soho Sixx then drops to a sitting position to deliver a devastating underhook Piledriver to Experta, driving his head through the table. Soho Sixx stands up and picks up the baseball bat and walks up to the prone Experta and sits down at the side of Experta. Soho Sixx brings the barbed wire on the baseball bat in to contact with the forehead of Experta. Soho Sixx then starts to use the bat like a cheese grater ripping and tearing at the flesh of Experta. The door to the locker room opens and Wildfire walks in on the mess and is speechless for a second at the sight of the devastation and Soho Sixx attacking Experta. Soho Sixx stands up and faces Wildfire. Wildfire gestures at the room and Experta.
    -
    Wildfire: What the hell happened ?
    -
    Soho Sixx brings back the bat and hits Wildfire in the abdomen. Wildfire doubles up in pain and bends forward. Soho Sixx lifts the bat and brings it crashing down over the shoulders of Wildfire and knocks him to the floor. Soho Sixx walks back over to Experta and brings the bat down onto the tendons of Experta’s leg over and over again. After attacking the leg about eight times Soho Sixx bends down so his hood is in Experta’s face. Soho Sixx reaches out and throws back the hood to reveal Thraxas underneath the robe.
    -
    Thraxas: Experta let me introduce you to someone who was a friend of an old acquaintance of mine and yours. I am sure you remember Mr Batsy. Payback hurts like hell don’t it. Funny isn’t it you like to say I am the one who uses others to do my dirty work and yet you was the one who paid two thugs to attack me.
    -
    Thraxas reaches down and wipes his fingers in Experta’s blood and smears it down his own face.
    -
    Thraxas: While I wear your blood that I shed with my own hands.
    -
    Thraxas stands up and walks over to Wildfire who is trying to get back to his feet. Thraxas lines the bat up against Wildfires head and pulls back and swings catching Wildfire on the temple knocking him back to the floor senseless. Thraxas walks over to the locker room door opens it and turns.
    -
    Thraxas: Oh and when Wildfire wakes up tell him it was just business nothing personal.
    gunzo
    gunzo

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Nothing Personal Empty Re: Nothing Personal

Post  gunzo Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:28 am

The return of Mr Batsy! Just nice coincide with me signing with this company
    experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Post  experta Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:49 am

Experta don't believe in no coincidence. As soon as Gunzo crosses the front door pain train is coming his way Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:54 am