Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

The Game Begins

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

The Game Begins Empty The Game Begins

Post  shadowinger Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:56 am

Shadowinger is walking Backstage in anticipation of a new season when an old friend and fellow stable partner Michael Lowe walks towards Shadowinger. The two wrestlers shake hands and bump shoulders.

Shadowinger: How's my old friend doing. See you've been busy defending the SCT Tag team championship belts recently. Well done by the way on becoming champions with Cornileus. It's been a long time since we've tag or fought as stable members from the old CiR days.

Michael Lowe: Do I look that old, don't feel it. (Michael Lowe laughs) Yeh really pleased to have some championship gold around my waist. Hoping to hold onto the titles for a bit of time. So many tag teams looking to knock us off top spot. Which you must know about being the current SCT Master of Terror Champion. I tell you what I'm ready any time for tag teaming or being stable partners again.

Shadowinger: That's very true friend. It's like having a bullseye stuck to my butt with so many people wanting tp knock me off my perch. Gigantus has certainly been a thorn in my side and large one to boot as well. We've certainly got unfinished business with the Master of Terror title involved.

Michael Lowe: Yeh Gigantus I don't think he's my biggest fan either even in our CiR days. He certainly is a great fighter. The other thing....(As Michael Lowe tries to finsh speaking. He's interupted by a loud voice in the SCT corridor).

T-Riggs is walking towards both Shadowinger & Michael Lowe.

T-Riggs: So this is where the losers hang out these days!!!

Shadowinger: (Shadowinger turns to Michael Lowe and says Do you want me to knock him out or you?)

T-Riggs: Guys calm down we can be friends. I was just kidding with you guys. For a start you hold SCT titles. Poor old me I am still empty handed. But let's not dwell too much. And look ahead to the new season where I'm looking to take one of those belts from you.

Michael Lowe: Well T-Riggs, one your need to find a tag team partner, two we'll never be friends and finally I think my friend here SCT's 'Living Shadow' has got your number if you face him a title match. So don't get ahead of yourself to quickly.

Shadowinger: Well T-Riggs you never know your dreams might come true and other twists & turns could keep you on your toes. Like Michael says we'll never be friends so it will have to be a mutual respect fro the time being. I'll face you anytime anywhere but you'll have to speak to the powers that be first.

T-Riggs: Well Shadow I might just do that. I would love to take another title away from you here. I did in CiR, I would love to do it here in SCT. Deja Vu I think they call it. Yeh Michael I need a tag team partner but I don't think it will be hard to find one. Start looking after your backs.

As all three continue their chat. A fimilar SCT figure can be seen walking towards the group. Baron Bob Brabenhurst walks upto all three men speaking in his riddles.

T-Riggs: Does anyone know what this guy is talking about?

Shadowinger: I think without Wesley I think we're stuck.

Michael Lowe: I think he's spouting off about championship gold.

Baron Bob Brabenhurst looks at Shadowinger, Michael Lowe & T-Riggs with disapproval of them mocking him. Baron then suddenly hits T-Riggs with a punch knocking him down to the floor stunned. Michael tries to hold Baron Bob Brabenhurst back but is pushed against the corridor wall. Shadowinger steps in with a clothesline to Baron knocking him hard to the ground.

A number of SCT Secruity rush towards the wrestlers to stop them fighting anymore. The scenes are wild as each wrestler tries to get each other.

Tamara appears from the SCT corridor.

Tamara: You will all stop fighting now. Otherwise I will suspend all of you now. Let's just say that you all should save your energy for the new season. Mark my words your going to everything you've got!!!!

All four men look at one another stunned by Tamara's statement. (The SCT fans on the other hand are loving all the discord)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Game Begins Empty Re: The Game Begins

Post  Wicker Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 am

added

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:26 am