Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The Challenge Begins

Gast

The Challenge Begins Empty The Challenge Begins

Post  Gast Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 am

[It's a video montage, so don't enter a location]

The camera is completely black when Morituri Te Salutant by C-Drone Defect begins to play. The lighting begins to get brighter as we see a series of training equipment: a punching bag, dumbells, treadmills, and the like. Then, as the dramatic music from the song hits, a voice, easily recognised as Scout's, can be heard.

Scout: "So."

We can see Scout taking a couple of jabs at the punching bag.

Scout: "Finally."

The dramatic music ends and the electronic feel of the song returns as Scout performs a powerful Roundhouse Kick on the punching bag.

Scout: "It's my chance."

The camera then switches over to Scout running on the treadmill as the vocals of the song comes in.

Scout: "My chance to make an impact."

The song takes a short "pause", with talking, then as the music comes back in, Scout grabs one of the handle on the treadmill and leaps over to the next, continuing running.

Scout: "This is going to be a tough fight. I can tell."

We can now see Scout lifting weights as the vocals come in.

Scout: "But I've been training hard in the gym; day in, day out."

Scout is now sitting on a bench as the second bar of vocals comes in, towel draped over his neck, sweating profusely as he picks up another towel to wipe his forehead.

Scout: "This chance is what I've been preparing for all my life."

The scene now cuts to an empty arena, completely black, except for a spotlight shining on Scout, who is looking around the empty stands.

Scout: "To fight, to win."

As the music begins after the short pause, Scout performs some kicks and starts shadowboxing.

Scout: "To fight in Iraq is nothing."

As the vocals end, Scout runs up a turnbuckle and performs a quick backflip, landing perfectly on his feet.

Scout: "Nothing compared to a shot at the gold."

He follows up by doing the same, this time, rolling backwards as his feet touch the mat.

Scout: "Nine men stand in my way."

He bounces off the ropes and runs up and down the ring.

Scout: "I'd only have to get through five of them to secure the gold.

Scout performs a handspring, bouncing off the ropes and does a standing backflip, once again landing on his feet.

Scout: "Tonight, the challenge begins."

Now, as the song approaches its final minute, the sound of the choir voices rising, the camera cuts to Scout lifting up his opponent before slamming him down onto the mat, head-first with a Brainbuster.

Scout: "The tournament for the Black Crown begins."

Now, we see Scout holding his opponent in a Fireman's Carry position before slamming him down with a Death Valley Driver.

Scout: "I've put away two of the elite."

The scene cuts to the SCT Pay-Per-View, No Remorse, where Scout hits the Guided Missile on Dark Horse.

Scout: "It would be my pleasure to finish off five other."

Now we Scout hit the Guided Missile once again, but this time on Kings Reign.

Scout: "You can punch me, kick me, beat me up, I don't care. It doesn't matter."

Scout now approaches an opponent from behind, and hooks both of the opponent's arms, locking in a double chicken wing.

Scout: "Because at the end of the day..."

Now, Scout pushes his head against the opponent's back and takes him down to the mat, with his grip still firm.

Scout: "I..."

As the song is in its last thirty seconds, we see Scout flipping over to complete the Special Force, followed by short clips of Scout pulling off some devastating moves, such as an Inverted DDT, a Frog Splash, his Modified Fujiwara Armbar and Full Nelson while the word "I" repeats dramatically. Then, as the choir stops, the camera gets a close-up on Scout.

Scout: "Will emerge victorious."

The camera, still zoomed in on the face of Scout, along with the song, fades to black.

Scout: "At ease, soldier."

===

Naic? Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:06 pm