Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

R.U.Sty Interview

Gast

R.U.Sty Interview Empty R.U.Sty Interview

Post  Gast Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

(Before match promo)

Charleen is backstage looking slightly excited.

Charleen: "I'm here with SCT's latest acquisition, R.U.Sty."

Charleen pauses as the camera pans back a bit to reveal R.U.Sty standing next to her.

Before she can speak again R.U.Sty takes the mic out of her hand and signals her to leave.

R.U.Sty (sarcastic): "Thank you for that wonderful in-depth introduction Charleen."

R.U.Sty: "To stop any confusion my name is pronounced 'Rusty'."

R.U.Sty: "I may be seen as new blood in the eyes of you fans but I am far from it."

R.U.Sty: "I can understand if the SCT officials want to know where I fit in this roster, and I would have been happy to tell them, but sticking me in a match against 'no name' luvrina is a slap to my face and I'll be sure to return the favour."

R.U.Sty: "Tonight's match was personally requested by me to be a two out of three falls submission match. So everyone, not just the fans but also everyone in the back, can feel luvrina's pain echoing down your very limbs as you watch helplessly, in his quest to salvation not once, but twice."

R.U.Sty signals Charleen to take back the mic but as she reaches for it he drops it on the floor.

R.U.Sty (speaking to Charleen): "Oh and umm... be sure to have some questions written down, I'll be glad to do another 'interview' in the near future."

The camera fades out as R.U.Sty walks away leaving an unhappy Charlene to pick up the mic.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

R.U.Sty Interview Empty Re: R.U.Sty Interview

Post  Wicker Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am

R.U.Sty wrote:(Before match promo)

Charleen is backstage looking slightly excited.

Charleen: "I'm here with SCT's latest acquisition, R.U.Sty."

Charleen pauses as the camera pans back a bit to reveal R.U.Sty standing next to her.

Before she can speak again R.U.Sty takes the mic out of her hand and signals her to leave.

R.U.Sty (sarcastic): "Thank you for that wonderful in-depth introduction Charleen."

R.U.Sty: "To stop any confusion my name is pronounced 'Rusty'."

R.U.Sty: "I may be seen as new blood in the eyes of you fans but I am far from it."

R.U.Sty: "I can understand if the SCT officials want to know where I fit in this roster, and I would have been happy to tell them, but sticking me in a match against 'no name' luvrina is a slap to my face and I'll be sure to return the favour."

R.U.Sty: "Tonight's match was personally requested by me to be a two out of three falls submission match. So everyone, not just the fans but also everyone in the back, can feel luvrina's pain echoing down your very limbs as you watch helplessly, in his quest to salvation not once, but twice."

R.U.Sty signals Charleen to take back the mic but as she reaches for it he drops it on the floor.

R.U.Sty (speaking to Charleen): "Oh and umm... be sure to have some questions written down, I'll be glad to do another 'interview' in the near future."

The camera fades out as R.U.Sty walks away leaving an unhappy Charlene to pick up the mic.

added to the show

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:07 pm