Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Big Jobs and Twilight Tag Team

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Big Jobs and Twilight Tag Team Empty Big Jobs and Twilight Tag Team

Post  WildFire Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:12 am

Bigjobs and Twilight are in The Immortals Locker Room watch the New Breed speech in the ring.

Twilight :"What a jerk,I should go out there and show him and what it's like to scream at the hands of a girl."

Bigjobs :"Allow me to m'lady.. I will ..."

Twilight : "Hey stop that I don't ..."

Legacy :"Every cicus needs some clowns and apparently the NEW BREED is the SCT's. King's Reign will get his soon enough. Get ready for a tag team match tonight."

Bigjobs and Twilight :"But ..."

Legacy :"Ignore Kings Reign like the cockroach he is and focus on the task at hand. Killersword is out of his depth, but Superfamous more than balances him out. It will take both of you working together to beat them."

Bigjobs :"Ahh ok."

Twilight : "But..."

Legacy :"I am tired of this Twilight, you two need to work together, just because Bigjobs treats you like you are one of his little sisters doesn't mean he doesn't respect you. He just wants to make sure you don't get hurt."

Twilight frowns thoughfully.

Legacy :"And Bigjobs, Twilight is a big girl who can look after herself, if you don't pay attention to your job in this match and don't let her do hers you guys will lose. Watch your own back and do your job, not hers."

Bigjobs frowns and then nods his head.

Legacy :"You will need to work together to the best of your abillities, if you do you will win, if you don't well .. it will be a long match for you both."

Twilight and Bigjobs start to get ready for their match.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 pm