Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Twilight vs Arthax Diamond RP

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Twilight vs Arthax Diamond RP Empty Twilight vs Arthax Diamond RP

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 am

One can see Wesley Brown in his office together with Twilight Storm.

Wesley Brown: "Twilight, you're gonna have a match tonight and..."

Twilight Storm: "Cool, and who will be my opponent? Will it be against the champion?"

Wesley Brown (shouting): "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE INTERRUPTED WHEN I'M SPEAKING?!?!"

Twilight Storm: "I'm sorry!"

Wesley Brown: "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... Just shut up and listen."

Twilight Storm clenches her fists.

Wesley Brown: "You will meet your opponent in a few seconds. I have asked him to come to my office."

Twilight Storm looks at the door .... suddenly somebody knocks at the door.

Wesley Brown: "Come In..."

The door opens and Arthax Diamond enters the room.

Twilight Storm: "What?? That will be my opponent? That newbee?? Mr Brown, give me a break. I am a former Master Of Terror Champion, I used to be the most dominant force in this company and now I shall wrestle this .... JOBBER??"
    Gast

Twilight vs Arthax Diamond RP Empty Re: Twilight vs Arthax Diamond RP

Post  Gast Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 am

Will reply eventually. Hopefully by Monday.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Arthax Diamond wrote:Will reply eventually. Hopefully by Monday.
    Take your time ... we have enough time until 23rd
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:09 am

One can see Wesley Brown in his office together with Twilight Storm.
    -
    Wesley Brown: "Twilight, you're gonna have a match tonight and..."
    -
    Twilight Storm: "Cool, and who will be my opponent? Will it be against the champion?"
    -
    Wesley Brown (shouting): "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE INTERRUPTED WHEN I'M SPEAKING?!?!"
    -
    Twilight Storm: "I'm sorry!"
    -
    Wesley Brown: "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... Just shut up and listen."
    -
    Twilight Storm clenches her fists.
    -
    Wesley Brown: "You will meet your opponent in a few seconds. I have asked him to come to my office."
    -
    Twilight Storm looks at the door .... suddenly somebody knocks at the door.
    -
    Wesley Brown: "Come In..."
    -
    The door opens and Arthax Diamond enters the room.
    -
    Twilight Storm: "What?? That will be my opponent? That newbie?? Mr Brown, give me a break. I am a former Master Of Terror Champion, I used to be the most dominant force in this company and now I shall wrestle this .... JOBBER??"
    -
    Arthax Diamond: "Well hello there, Mr Brown, Miss Storm. It's a pleasure to meet you... I would tell you that you're looking great, but I can't! Because you're British! Hah!"
    -
    Twilight Storm: "Well you're a little..."
    -
    Arthax Diamond: "Yes, I know, I am a little Canadian, tall and sexy... Unlike you. And the rest of your British friends. I mean have you watched TV? These British people are all so... Wow! I never thought that they were so ugly that they're indescribable!"
    -
    Arthax Diamond bursts out into laughter while his opponent Twilight Storm is clearly unamused.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: "Also, what's with the accent? And the weird cravings? Like... Excuse me, Mr. Brown, do you fancy some tea and crumpets? HAH! That's just hilarious!"
    -
    Twilight Storm clenches her fist and when it looks like she's about to strike, Arthax Diamond walks around Wesley Brown's desk, standing behind his chair.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: "I would first like to thank you for the opportunity in Squared Circle Terror, Mr. Brown. It is a pleasure indeed to work with you... But I can I make a suggestion? No -- don't answer, of course I can, I'm a top asset here. I suggest you hire more Canadians, Mr. Brown, because there are too many ugly people and not enough beautiful people. You are the only American I admire, Mr. Brown. Let's compare Canadians to others, shall we? First there's Owen Hart, he's a Canadian! Oh what a wonderful Canadian he is; good-looking man, amazing wrestler... Rest in peace... But let's take a look at Dynamite Kid. He used that stupid Diving Headbutt so often that he needed a wheelchair. So what does that tell you? Canadian's are not only better looking, but also brighter! See! That's why you need more Canadians around! Also, Legacy, yeah, he's a cool guy, I'll tell you why: because he's Canadian! We're the best! Canadians are the best! And let me tell you something: Canada will take over SCT whether you like it or not, Mr. Brown. I will soon capture the Black Crown Championship from that retarded wrestler with the retarded costume and retarded name, Butter Chicken, and then I will soon move on to claim the Master of Terror Championship from Kolotordok... Beefcake Jack and Cletus's championships are unworthy of remembering, so who cares about that. Those non-Canadians have no idea what's coming for them..."
    -
    He stops, and moves back around the desk to look Twilight Storm in the eye.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: "You'll get the first taste of my brutality. Muhuhahaha."
    -
    He walks towards the door and slowly turns the knob.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: "Diamond OUT!!!"
    -
    The camera allows us to view Twilight Storm's angered face before fading to black.

Edit at will.

Last edited by Arthax Diamond on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 am

Wesley hates WildFire lol so that probably pissed him off when you said I was cool. LOL
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:45 am

That's OK then, no big thing Razz
    I guess I'll just be the heel on the boss' bad side...
    CANADA FTW
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 am

other Canadians are Paleghost and Legacy. I think Arthax and Legacy might get along well. WildFire and Arthax maybe not because WildFire hates the Patriotic bashing stuff. Paleghost who knows. Oh they are all my alts by the way.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 am

You rich bugger Wink
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post  Game Reynolds Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 am

As I was saying to AD in the chat box, this could work extremely well in a future Sound Clash show!!! I'm always up for someone taking shots at me to build up their character and it also gives us a segment and future feud to work on!!!!
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 am

Eventually. We can start whenever you do.
    Game Reynolds

Post  Game Reynolds Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:55 am

Well, the 4 Sound Clash shows this season are already planned out, but it will defo happen the season after!!!
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 am

All right, it seems I'll have to carry most of my hate towards the Brits this season and maybe even take several shots at you, Game.
    Game Reynolds

Post  Game Reynolds Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Sounds good!!!! But when you do these shots at Game, don't direct them at him!!! Write stuff like there's one Brit on the roster that you particular dislike and would nothing more to take him down a peg or two!!!! Then, when you are the guest on Sound Clash, Game will use it as a chance to understand why you dislike the Brits and thats when you can reveal that its Game you hate the most and we'll go from that!!!!
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 pm

SUBTLE is my middle name!
    And I edited that bit of my RP to Legacy instead of WildFire so maybe it could lead to some sort of "Alliance".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 pm