Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Twilight and Six String

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Twilight and Six String Empty Twilight and Six String

Post  WildFire Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:32 am

Six String is walking backstage when he spots a large hockey equipment bag in the middle of the hallway.
    He bends down and examining it recognizes the name on the tag.

He quickly hoists the heavy bag over his shoulder and heads towards THE IMMORTALS lockeroom.

He stops and knocks on the door a couple of times and waits.

Six String Icon : Hmm nobody must be there I guess I will leave this outside the door so that they can find it.

He bends down to put down the bag accidentally bumping the door

Much to his surprise the door swings open.

Six String Icon :"Hmm," He quickly knocks again before poking his head inside "Hello, anyone here? I found this outside in the hallway . The door was open, so I guess I will just leave it here.

Six String reaches through the door and places the heavy bag off to the side.

As he goes to leave he takes a quick look around the room to make sure everything is ok and in place.

Scanning the room he is startled by a female voice.

Twilight Storm (red in a large towl and drying her hair) : "Oh, I thought I heard someone.. I was in the shower.. and I thought I heard someone knocking."

Six String (turning bright red) : "Ahh yes sorry I uhmmm I found this bag in the hallway and knocked but noone anwered, so I went to put it down in front of the door and the door opened ..."

Twilight : "Ahh ok, thankyou ." She bends down and picks up the bag moving and takes it over to Bigjobs locker.

Six String turns an even brighter shade of red. "Uhh ok, uhh gotta go thanks."

He hurries out the door and down the hallway.

He stops for a second slightly out of breathe "Oh wow..... Oh man ..."

Bigjobs walks by slightly curious and looks at Six String.

Bigjobs :"Hey man you ok?"

Six String (startled) : "Ahh yes ok, ahh I was just returning your bag I found it in the hallway..."

Bigjobs : "Ahh ok thanks" He offers his hand to Six String "Thanks man"
    Bigjobs shakes his hand and then heads back to The Immortals Lockeroom while Six String quickly gathers himself and leaves in the opposite direction.

Bigjobs enters the lockeroom just as Twilght has finished drying her hair, he quickly notices his bag and then notices that she is only wearing a towel.

He turns bright red and then turns his back to her.

Twilight :"Oh hey Six String was just here he found your bag, and brought it back."

Bigjobs (making sure to keep his back to her and not meeting her eyes) : "Ahh ya , I just met him in the hallway, he told me."

Twilight picks up his bag and hands it to him.

Bigjobs :"Uhh thanks." he turn and leaves.

Twilight :"What is up with him and Six String? Men can sure be weird." She shakes her head slighly exasperated and then starts to get dressed.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 pm