Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Dark Horse, Six String Icon, And Twilight Storm

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Dark Horse, Six String Icon, And Twilight Storm Empty Dark Horse, Six String Icon, And Twilight Storm

Post  dark horse Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Dark Horse is walking in the hallway heading somewhere when he runs into Twilight Storm and Six String Icon having a discussion. He walks right between them and bumps into them Twilight Storm falls down but Dark Horse just keeps walking. Six String grabs him by the shoulders and turns him around.

Six String: You're gonna apologize for that.

Dark Horse: Who're you? Apologize for what?

Six String Icon: I know you saw us standing there and just walked right into us. And Twilight...

Dark Horse: Can't touch what I don't see. You're nothing but insects. I don't see you. SO how Could I bump into you?

Dark Horse turns to walk away again but Six String Grabs him by the arm and turns him back as Twilight gets to her feet and slowly brushes herself off.

Six String Icon: You will...

Dark Horse: Do what? Can't you remember what happened the last time you tried to beat me. I ended up creaming your buddy Game Reynolds and taking his title. You really want someone to come to your rescue again?

And angry Six String Icon goes face to face with Dark Horse. Twilight Storms makes her way to the two of them and steps in between and faces Dark Horse looking up at him. Both Six String Icon and Dark Horse are looking down at her confused.

Dark Horse: Don't get in between the big boys Babe.

Twilight Storm: First things first. I'm not your babe. Second thing. You owe me an apology and I'll take it now or out there in the ring. Your choice.

Dark Horse looks at her and then looks back up at Six String Icon.

Dark Horse: So now you have women fighting your battles? You're the one I want to...

Twilight grabs both sides of Dark's head and forces him to look back down at her.

Twilight Storm: I'm the one that hit the floor, I'm the one you will apologize to. I don't need a man to fight my battles for me. And I won't be doing this for him, he could have what's left of you after I'm done.

Dark Horse: Hell woman if you liked me that much you should've just come to my locker room.

Six String Icon grabs Dark Horse by his collar and pulls him close squishing Twilight Storm between the two of them. She lets out a muffled sounds and then pushes them apart. She glares at Six String Icon and then back at Dark Horse. Then back to Six String Icon

Twilight Storm: You will not get in my professional business. It's me he knocked over.

Dark Horse: Laughing She told you.

She turns back to him and goes back into his face glaring up at him.

Twilight Storm: YOU owe me an apology!

Dark Horse: I want him in the ring not you. This was about him.

Twilight Storm: I want you in that ring.

Dark Horse puts his hands under her arms and lifts her moving her out of the way and goes face to face with Six String Icon.

Six String Icon: Fair enough you did bump both of us. So I guess I'll beat it out of ya.

Dark Horse: Finally some balls.

Twilight Storm pushes her way in between the tow of them again and glares at Six String Icon. Then she glares at Dark Horse.

Twilight Storm: NO. You will fight me.

Six String Icon: Come on Twilight, I've got to him first.

She turns and snaps at him.

Twilight Storm: He knocked me down.

Dark Horse: Why don't I leave ya'll tow to work this out.

Dark Horse starts to walk away but Twilight gets again.

Twilight Storm: STAY!

Dark Horse: Don't you ever...

Six String Icon nudges Twilight Storm out of the way and goes face to face with Dark Horse.

Six String Icon: You arrogant son of a...

Twilight Storm pushes them apart again and goes face to face with Six Sting Icon.

Dark Horse: Why don't I just...

Six String Icon / Twilight Storm: SHUTUP!!!!

Twilight Storm smiles after they both glare at Dark Horse and starts whispering to Six String Icon whose mouth opens as wide as his eyes. He starts grinning and nodding. And then steps back two paces. Twilight Storm turns and looks at Dark Horse.

Twilight Storm: Guess you're mine I sincerely hope you're ready for what's coming.

Dark Horse shrugs.

Dark Horse: Yeah yeah whatever. I knew he'd punk out. Anyway. since that's settled, I got other things to do.

DH walks past and continues on his way.

Six String Icon: Uh.. Storm. Did you really mea...??

Twilight Storm: Hmm.. I said something? I don't really remember.

She walks away leaving him there looking confused. He starts following her after a little bit.

Camera switches to Dark Horse down the hallway. We see him nod and then someone pulls back behind the wall and walks away. Dark Horse turns and starts walking the other way smiling.
    dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Dark Horse, Six String Icon, And Twilight Storm Empty Re: Dark Horse, Six String Icon, And Twilight Storm

Post  dark horse Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:19 am

AAdded

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 am