Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Crippler Challenge

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Crippler Challenge Empty Crippler Challenge

Post  WildFire Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 am

Detrius is leaving The Damned Lockeroom when he nearly runs into WildFire who is walking towards their lockeroom.

WildFire :"Hmm just the man I was looking for."

Detrius :"Whta's up?"

WildFire :"I am sure you have heard the rumours me challenging you for your New Blood title?"

Detrius :"Yes."

WildFire :"They are true, I am challenging you for your title."\\

Detrius :"What kind of match?"

WildFire :"A Crippler Challenge, an I Quit, a best 2 of 3 match and an Ultimate Submission match, first wrestler to win the best of three wins the title."

Detrius :"Shouldn't I get a rematch with Vince first?"

WildFire :"Vince is busy, besides it will be something that we don't see very often in the fed, there are very many submissionists here."

Detrius :"But neither of us is all that great at subs."

WildFire :"That's why it's a challenge, to see how we fight in a match that isn't in our elements."
    ew Blood
    Detrius : "So this is another Illuminati setup?"

WildFire :"Not hardly, this is just what it is, a challenge between two wrestlers."

Detrius :"And this isn't just some payback for puting me in the New Blood Title hunt last seasn?"

WildFire (shakes his head) :"There were a lot of people that said you shouldn't have been allowed in it because you were too new to the fed, you were put in because it would provide good matchups. Now I think this would be a good matchup."

Detrius :"So this isn't abnout screwing me out of my title?"

WildFire laughs :"I am the CEM, I am one of the founding members of the fed and I am a member of the Illuminati, I can have any title I want at any time. I am one of the most powerful people in the fed and I can have whatever I want whenever I want. But what I want, is not title belts, it's to have good matches. I want to have matches I would want to see. To have matches that fans would see, not the same old same old matches that everyone and their mother seems to have now a days. Its about and has always been about the matches."

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Crippler Challenge Empty Re: Crippler Challenge

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 am