Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Gunzo arrives segment 2

gunzo
    gunzo

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Gunzo arrives segment  2 Empty Gunzo arrives segment 2

Post  gunzo Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 am

(Can you add this a match after my first RP? Much appreciated if the GM or VGMs finish up the rest of the RP)

The scene changes to that of a hallway and Gunzo is seen appearing at a far end of the hallway. He smiles at people who passes him and find himself stopping right in front of the GM office. He does a quick adjustment of his jacket and clears his throat before knocking on the door three times. He does one last check of his hair with both his hands and takes a breath. A few seconds passed with no reply on the other side of the door. Gunzo knocks on the door again, this time round, at a slower pace but slightly louder just in case the GM did not hear the knock.

As soon as Gunzo finishes knocking, the door opens inwards and Alice's face appears partially from behind the door.

Alice: Who is this? What business do you have?

Gunzo: I'm Gunzo, the latest talent that Tamara just signed. I'm here to speak to her. I believe she has scheduled this meeting?

Gunzo emphasized the fact that it is not his intent nor interest to meet the GM. Alice nods and opens the door fully to allow Gunzo to enter. She points him to a desk at the far corner of the room and promptly excuses herself. She closes the door behind her and Gunzo scratches his left ear. He turns around to see Tamara talking on the phone and looking through some documents on her desk. She catches Gunzo with the corner of her eye and she motions him to come closer.

Gunzo walks slowly towards the desk and while he is doing so, he scans the room quickly, noticing some SCT promotional posters on the walls and nothing else much around the room except for a black sofa and a few pots of plants. He stops in front of the desk but Tamara is still talking on the phone. She motions Gunzo towards the chair, telling him to do the obvious. However, Gunzo raises his hand in front of Tamara's face, awkwardly replying that he got the point.

Not wanting to look like a fool, Gunzo quickly sits down and lean back. He puts his right ankle on his left knee, subtly signalling that he is bored and wishes that Tamara will divert her undivided attention to him. Seemingly getting the hint, Tamara ends her phone conversation, replaces the receiver on the phone and closes her file. She crosses her fingers on both hands and looks at Gunzo sternly as if trying to exert her authority. Gunzo puts down his right leg on the floor and lean slightly forward. She opens her mouth and speaks with a serious tone.

Tamara: Gunzo, nice to see you in person. Good to know you have decided that Squared Circle Terror is the place you want to be. I'm happy to see that you have accepted my invitation to this meet up.

Gunzo: Can't say I feel the same enthu.. enteria...

Tamara: enthusiasm is the word?

Gunzo: Right right. That's the word. I have no need for fancy vocabulary as you might have known with the wrestlers you work with on a weekly basis. I feel very uneasy in this room, I feel restrained in areas of authority. I feel threatened by the presence of an authoritative figure such as what you are trying to impose right now, without much success as what I found out with your disputes with wildfire and all that going on. Honestly, I emphasize with you but don't try and tell me who's the boss around here because I know that. You are my paymaster, I know my place in the world. So cut out all that crap and let's juts have a nice and you know, heart to heart talk about what I can expect from you and so on and so forth.

Tamara does not loosen her facial expression but it is obvious that she is in a much relaxed setting by the slight lowering of her shoulders.

Gunzo: Good good. I am impressed that your federation is still in business with Experta and Thraxas going at each other's throat. They are a hell to handle with. Two stubborn bulls who refuses to step back and let sense and sanity run through their minds for a brief moment.

Tamara: Finally, somebody who understands the type of stress I face weekly! God! I know about your history with them and I think you could be the person who I need right now.

Gunzo: I hope I am not brought in here to clean this shit up. I'm not here as peacemaker, you must understand that although I have a long running history with them, I do not like to touch their business one bit. One time, I got my face burned and the other, bullets were flying just above my head. That's bad dream, over, period!

Tamara: I know, I know. I did not bring you for that purpose although I do hope that when things get very out of hand, I hope you can be the one avenue of help I can turn to. Not telling you to get involved now but just saying. Just saying that you can be the insurance that I sorely need currently. I bring you here to bring about a fresh air to this place. My company could use a little new blood to freshen up things a little.

Gunzo's eyebrow tighten at the mention of insurance. He does not like that prospect.

Tamara: I know about your glorious past and subsequent silence after UGW folded. From what I can understand, you were not given the right focus and push that you deserve in the many companies you joined. You're undermined and badly mismanaged. I hope to address this issue and try to... to... give you what you truly deserve.

Gunzo: Funny... That's what every damn owner says to me when I joined their pathetic puppet show. Don't you try this on me and fall short. At this stage of my career, I can barely care about whether I have a title shot or whether I can be a champion. Just give me a big paycheck and I'll perform as best as your paycheck dictates. Am I clear?

Tamara: Really? You don't care about titles? You still have one missing championship category missing from your resume. The much coveted heavyweight title. If you put in a good performance, you will get your title shot in due time.

Gunzo: Yeah? We'll see about that.

Gunzo stands up from his seat and runs his finger across his lower lip. Just as his finger reached the end of his lip, he lets out a smirk.

Gunzo: You know, all this sitting and talking is making me itch for an exercise. Can you arrange something tonight?

He leans forward and places both hands on the table.

Gunzo: Can you arrange a match? Not just any match. How about a 2 out of 3 submission match? That will get me fired up.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Gunzo arrives segment  2 Empty Re: Gunzo arrives segment 2

Post  Wicker Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 am

ADDED
    gunzo
    gunzo

Post  gunzo Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 am

Thanks wicker, but did you continue on the RP where Tamara will book the match?
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 am

gunzo wrote:Thanks wicker, but did you continue on the RP where Tamara will book the match?

DONE!!
    gunzo
    gunzo

Post  gunzo Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:58 am

Much appreciated bud

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm