Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Gunzo arrives

gunzo
    gunzo

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Gunzo arrives Empty Gunzo arrives

Post  gunzo Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:47 am

(Please add this in Tuesday show. Somewhere in the first half of the show will be nice. Thanks)

The scene changes to the parking lot of the arena and the roar of a car engine can be heard in the distance. Very soon, a white Audi TT is seen arriving at the car park and slowing down to make a sharp turn and enters a parking lot. Faint smoke can be seen coming from the hot tires and the engine dies.

A few seconds later and the door opens. Out steps a man wearing a black trench coat. He closes the door of the car and walks away from it, towards the exit of the car park and into the backstage area. Apart from his coat, he is wearing a white shirt with grey vest with matching grey pants. As he continues walking, Charleen, SCT's ever trusty reporter appears from almost out of nowhere and catches up with the man.

Charleen: Sorry, are you our new talent? Are you Gunzo?

The man stops dead in his tracks, a fleeting moment of surprise slipped past his face. He scoffs and rubs his nose bridge slightly with the tip of his finger.

Gunzo: Yeah, that's Gunzo you're talking to. I've yet to make an official appearance and you guys are here to hunt me down. Pretty resourceful I must admit. What do you want? I'm on a tight schedule to meet your manager, Tamara.

Charleen: Just a few quick questions if you don't mind...

Gunzo: Well, fact is I do m...

Before Gunzo can complete his rejection to Charleen, she interrupts with a question just like a trained reporter should.

Charleen: What makes you want to sign with Square Circle Terror?

Gunzo: There's a few reasons that prompted me to make that decision and the terms that this company offers me is quite attractive to say the least and coupled with the...

Charleen: Rumours have been going around that you are one difficult person to work with and is that the reason why you keep changing companies? That you cannot work with them harmoniously?

Gunzo looks bemused by that comment and makes no attempt to hide his emotions

Gunzo: Now lady, where the heck did you hear that from? That is so untrue.

Charleen: Word on the street is that you managed to join us because of your ties with Thraxas and Experta in this company. The three of you go a long back in Underworld Global Wrestling. Now is that the truth?

By now, Gunzo is clearly unhappy over Charleen's wild accusation. He displays a split second of anger but quickly conceals it. It seems that Charleen did not catch that. A naughty thought quickly floated into Gunzo's mind and he lets out a little smirk. He raises his eyebrows and the expression of surprise fully takes form and Gunzo points to the direction behind Charleen.

Gunzo: Hey! Isn't that Experta?! He seems badly hurt!

Charleen turns over in a flash and tries to search for Experta. She even tip toes to try to have a better view.

Charleen: Where is he?

Cameraman: Er... He's gone Charleen, this thing is a ruse.

Charleen turns off to where Gunzo was standing but he is gone. All that is standing at where Gunzo was is but a stalk of black rose.

Charleen: Damn it! How can I be so stupid!

Charleen walked over to the rose and kicks it in spite.

experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Gunzo arrives Empty Re: Gunzo arrives

Post  experta Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:28 pm

( Minor show get's no segments dude :/ BTW I wanted to jump you off the bat... figure of speach Laughing .... but I guess it can wait. )
    gunzo
    gunzo

Post  gunzo Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

That is a shame but I guess that's how it works here? So the major show has RPs and the minor show is nothing but matches?

So is the minor show canon? Don't think it should be huh? Otherwise, nothing really makes sense.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:50 am

yes .. the minor shows are currently "match only " show because I'm still facing some private issues and I don't have the time to do 2 full shows. Anyway ... your first match will be in the MAIN show
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 am

RP added to the MAIN Show
    gunzo
    gunzo