Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

More Destruction

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

More Destruction Empty More Destruction

Post  Thraxas Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Excellox walks into the Damned’s locker room and see’s Thraxas sat down in conversation on the phone. Excellox sits and waits for Thraxas to finish.
    -
    Thraxas: I understand your busy, but you was the one who advised me to take the treatment’s. Hold on so what your saying is you are too busy to come over here, but if I want to haul my ass all the way over to the other side of the world, you will see me. The thing is, I have a very busy schedule as well. I can’t just walk out on a show like that, not only would I not get paid, I could very well lose my spot.
    -
    Thraxas goes quite as he listens to the person on the other end of the phone.
    -
    Thraxas: So you are willing to do that, great, you have my number and if she calls and I am busy you know my answer phone is always on. Great speak to you soon.
    -
    Thraxas lowers his phone and puts it in his jacket pocket.
    -
    Thraxas: Can you believe that it was as if he was scared to come and see me.
    -
    Excellox: I wouldn’t worry about it, we can always find someone else to see you if need be. I need to speak to you. You warned me and I didn’t listen. I should have known something wasn’t right for you to be talking to me about it, but I was so caught up in making sure we got back our titles. In fact I still want those titles back so next time if I don’t listen you knock some sense into me like I know you can.
    -
    Thraxas: No need to blame your self. I should have sucked it up like I have always done before and got on with the job that was in front of us. I didn’t go into the match in the right frame of mind. I forgot the dreams we used to have of blood and glory. I was more worried about my own health than the destruction of my opponents maybe I need a new challenge.
    -
    Excellox: What exactly does that mean, you don’t want to challenge for the titles. You don’t want to prove to Legacy and Soho Sixx that we are the better team. That there is nobody can withstand the onslaught of our combined might. That no matter if you are immortal, mortal, dying or dead you cannot avoid the beat down we will deliver.
    -
    Thraxas laughs.
    -
    Thraxas: You misunderstand me. I still want to do all those things, I still want to challenge for the the tag team titles, but I think we are spreading our selves too thin. That we are not fulfilling our true potential. When was the last time that either of us challenged for anything that didn’t involve us both being in that ring at the same time. Whether it be in a tag team or stable title. We haven’t challenged for a single title in years. Think about it we could beat half the champions in SCTW. We could cause more destruction, more pain more suffering than to just the same few individuals all the time. Isn’t it better to walk in here and see a flowing river of devastation instead of a trickle.
    -
    Excellox: You know I never thought of it like that, hm I need to seriously contemplate it.
    -
    Thraxas: You do that and while you do I am heading off to the gym. My muscle in my leg is still seizing up if I don’t losen it up.
    -
    Thraxas stands up and leaves Excellox in thought.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

More Destruction Empty Re: More Destruction

Post  Wicker Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:28 am

when should that RP appear .. which show?
    Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Post  Thraxas Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi when ever you want Wicker. I dont mind I just like to do my bit, In fact I had an idea of doing an rp at an autograph signing. I dont want to say more until I have done it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content