Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Path of Destruction

Gast

Path of Destruction Empty Path of Destruction

Post  Gast Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 pm

[The Camera pans to show the commentator booth, where the commentators begin speaking.]

Charles Witherspoon: Folks, unless you were living under a rock - we witnessed history last week on Friday Night Thrill as "The Angel of Death", LoKi became our new Master of Terror Champion, albeit on rather odd circumstances.

Carlos Sanchez: That's right. We saw Dark Horse stripped of his title and Wesley Brown execute a plot that had him "purchase the services" of LoKi so to speak. You have to realize there is going to be a massive fallout from this.

Charles Witherspoon: I just hope we get some answers to everything we saw. How will Dark Horse respond? What will LoKi do with the money he was given? Are we going to witness a new reign at the top? After all, LoKi remains unbeaten in SCT - and winning the Master of Terror Championship Title is a nice feather in his cap.

Carlos Sanchez: Let us not forget - we have Soho Sixx in the picture as well. How will he respond to his defeat - especially tonight, in front of his home crowd?

["Monster" by Skillet begins blaring from the speakers, as the new Master of Terror Champion, LoKi makes his way down to the ring.]

Charles Witherspoon: It looks like we are not going to have to wait any longer to get the answers we seek.

[LoKi enters into the ring, holding the title in one hand - and a briefcase in the other. He picks up a microphone and begins to speak.]

LoKi: There are many here that believed I would just come and go from the company, especially after I was welcomed into the company by a surprise attack. What you do not realize is that it was in that instant that something clicked - something snapped to use a better term. Rather than allow myself to be a mere specter or ghost hiding in the shadows, I figured I'd plot a course of destruction.

And that is exactly what I did.

For the last few months, I have been biding my time - targeting opponent after opponent, and bringing them into submission. Every opponent I have faced has hit a Dead End before tapping to the DeathLock. Most have had to forfeit their match, which is why I remain undefeated here for a reason

I'm fairly certain there was not a single person within the management of this company that could foresee the path of devastation I would leave, especially in such a short time span. Yet here I am, as your reigning Master of Terror Champion!!

[LoKi hoists the title high, as the crowd lets out a thunderous chorus of boos]

Carlos Sanchez: The crowd is certainly giving it to him, and letting LoKi know how they feel about him.

LoKi: Many are asking why I took this briefcase from Wesley Brown last week - and why I would want to go after Soho Sixx...after all, the two of us are very similar. Soho, I have no problem with you. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time last week. I had an opportunity of a lifetime placed right in front of me, and I cashed my chips in and took advantage of it all. Last Friday was easily one of the most memorable moments in my life.

Soho, last week you became another victim for the "Angel of Death." I know you had all of the hoopla surrounding your attempt at the triple crown for attaining each of the top 3 titles - but your path took a wrong turn, as you found the Dead End! Now we are here, in your home country - and I am certain you will be seeking revenge.

[The crowd lets out a roar for their hero.]

LoKi: My advice to you though, is to keep away - and thank the gods that you were able to live another day without encountering the A-O-D.

[Suddenly, music begins blaring over the PA system, as Soho Sixx emerges from the back and begins to head toward the ring]

Gast

Path of Destruction Empty Re: Path of Destruction

Post  Gast Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC: Soho is up next, followed by my final response.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 am

"Forsaken" By Disturbed plays on the 'tron as Soho Sixx walks down to the ring mic in hand.

Soho Sixx :"First of all, congratulations, you are the MOT champ, it was a good match and you won fair and square."

Soho Sixx :"It could have gone either way, and normally I would like to face you very much,but I think I will not have a rematch because you sold your soul to Wesley Brown." He guesters to the briefcase.

Soho Sixx :"Because it would not be a fair fight for either of us, because I do not play Wesley's games like you."

Soho Sixx :"I would like a rematch, but I think I will pass. Maybe some other time when you are not carrying so much "luggage""

Soho Sixx turns to leave.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 am

LoKi: Just like that, you'd chicken out?

Is it because of the beating you received last week?

It is because you don't want to disappoint your fans here in your home country?

I guess it isn't that surprising to see you turn and walk away from a fight - after all, the French have been doing that since first coming into existence.

[The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos. LoKi smiles and takes it all in.]

LoKi: I tell you what...you don't want to fight me as long as I have this briefcase, right?

[Soho Sixx pauses, and then nods in agreement]

LoKi: Then how about I give you a chance to take both of these from me - the briefcase, AND The MOT Championship. Would you want the title and briefcase bad enough then?

[The crowd is stirred with excitement, as Soho smiles and looks to his people in the crowd. Soho picks up the microphone to answer, but then is viciously attacked by LoKi, who strikes Soho in the head with the briefcase.]

SOHO SIXX IS CUT!!

[Soho falls to the ground, writhing in pain while holding his now bloodied head. The crowd begins to throw stuff at LoKi and boo him in complete disapproval. LoKi walks beside Soho and begins to speak.]

LoKi: You wanted the briefcase bad enough - well now you got it. I'll see you again in our match tonight.

By the way, you probably want to get that cut stitched up because it is a LAST BLOOD MATCH!

[LoKi drops the microphone and heads from the ring with confidence, while his song "Monster" is drowned out by the boos and anger of the crowd.]
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:14 am

nice I like it
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11