Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Immortal Gold

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Immortal Gold Empty Immortal Gold

Post  WildFire Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:13 pm

The Immortals , Soho Sixx, Legacy, Big Jobs, and Twilight Storm are sitting around their locker room discussing the upcoming season/

Legacy :"The SCT has been around for more than 2 years, The Immortals have been around in some form or other for almost 4, I hear they are planning something big for both of us."

Soho Sixx frowns.

Bigjobs : "We have no need of accolades or rewards."

Twilight Storm : " I haven't heard anything about it."

Legacy : " Ahh what, we are one of the oldest and most decorated factions in all of wrestling, one of the founding bedrocks of this fed."

Bigjobs shrugs.

Legacy :"Of the people who founded this fed, only The Immortals and The Wicker Man remain, we have won more gold than anyone , we have a proud and strong history worth celebrating."

Soho Sixx :"Hmm almost four years of history when WildFire and I founded this faction in our first fed, and then kept in going through 2 more?"

Legacy :"Dude, you make it sound ordinary, like this stuff is done all the time, The Immortals, have helped two different feds rise all the way to Mondial. With the support of the Immortals, two different fed have risen from Regional level all the way to Mondial in less than a year, TWICE !!!"

The Immortals all nod.

Legacy :"We own this place like no one else, this season is going to be our Season, one for the record books."

Legacy smiles :"And after tonight there will be even more championship Gold to our total when me and Soho win the Tag Team Gold from Excellox and Thraxas, making me one of the best Tag Team tacticians in the SCT and giving him another belt for his burgeoning collections."

Soho Sixx :"..."

Legacy :"Com'on man, truely you are way to humble for your own good, after tonight you'll have won every championship in the SCT, except The New Blood Championship (which is beneath you), and The Mondial, making you one of the most successful wrestlers in SCT history.

Soho Sixx : "We shall see.."

Soho Sixx turns and leaves the locker room

Camera fades to black
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Immortal Gold Empty Re: Immortal Gold

Post  Wicker Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:31 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:27 pm