Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Shadowinger's Challenge

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Shadowinger's Challenge Empty Shadowinger's Challenge

Post  shadowinger Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:35 am

The lights in the SCT Arena go out and darkness falls upon the SCT fans then there is an explosion of Blue fire from ramp underneath the SCTtron shoots into the air. Shadowinger’s music starts to play. ‘The Living Shadow’ makes his way to the ring accompanied by Vanessa Canes.

Shadowinger is handed a mic from the Ring Announcer.

The SCT camera’s pan Backstage to where “T-Riggs” is watching on a Tv monitor.

Shadowinger: Well SCT fans it’s been a torid time for the Living Shadow and especially for my Girlfriend Vanessa after the delusional Vara Verde weeved is web in kidnapping her. But that chapter is over and it’s time for me to make a push for a title belt in SCT. But I want to prove that I’m a worthy contender. So I want to face tough opposition in my quest. So to anyone Backstage that wants to challenge me I await your answer.

The SCT Fans cheer

T-Riggs music starts to play and he stands on the ramp with a mic in his hand.

T-Riggs says:
    T-Riggs
    T-Riggs

Number of posts : 13

Shadowinger's Challenge Empty Re: Shadowinger's Challenge

Post  T-Riggs Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 am

T-Riggs: Well you don't have to search anymore. We share some bitter history from our previous federation as we fought for the stable titles on many occasion with our groups. All I can say is I enjoyed it 'cause I had to do my best every night to keep the belts in our possession. But now I fight for me and for me only.

The crowd is getting excited as they start to realize where this is heading to.

T-Riggs: My last season wasn't what I was hoping it to be. I won some but I also lost some. It's time for me to make that next step to climb higher in the rankings. Beating a tough opponent like you would definitely do that and get me closer to a title belt.

The crowd is starting to chant Shadowinger's name. Riggs looks around and has a weird smirk on his face but he sobers down as he turns back to face the ring.

T-Riggs: So what do you say? Let's make it official?
    shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186

Post  shadowinger Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Shadowinger: Well T-Riggs it's time for me and you to finally face each other one on one. You will be a tough opponent and I respect your ability. So like you say let's make this official with three series match to see who the better man is. The 1st match: Last Man Standing, 2nd Ladder Match and the final match straight up pure One Fall match. I look forward to facing you T-Riggs. Let the games begin!!!

SCT Fans are cheering and chanting Shadow Shadow.

T-Riggs gives a salute to Shadowinger that he accepts and walks Backstage. Shadowinger raises a fist in the air and the arena lights dim then all four ring posts alight with blue flame.

The SCT fans continue cheering as Shadowinger & Vanessa exit the ring and walk up the ramp.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:20 am