Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Doc VS Ryan Steele

Gast

Doc VS Ryan Steele Empty Doc VS Ryan Steele

Post  Gast Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:27 am

Doc Matthews is seen in the ring giving a Royal Flush to some small chump wrestler.

Doc M- "Do you see how this body cracks. See how badly his face bleeds. I then get asked the question; Do I feel pity or shame for breaking his body in half? Well, honestly I don't."

Doc Matthews Points The Finger Out At The Audience executing The Money Shot.

Doc M- "Now I want you all to look real closely at this man broken to pieces. Notice something for a minute. His muscles might be big. His face may have been smashed as well but their is a resemblance of a sort. If you look close enough you'll see that this man, minus the muscles, of course is non other than Ryan Steele. "

Doc Matthews pushes the chump out of the ring and points to the entrance ramp.

Doc M- "Ryan Steele is a man with no skills, a weakling in the ring and I more than prove my point because Ryan Steele is just to chicken to come out here. We might have to cancel the match, pity."

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:48 pm