Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT

Ryan Steele
    Ryan Steele

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT Empty Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT

Post  Ryan Steele Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Tamara is back in the SCT locker room with a film crew ready to broadcast her announcement over the SCT arena titantron

Tamara: Good evening SCT fans. I'm back in the locker room bringing you the newest main eventer to join the SCT roster. I met this monster of a man while I was attending the World's Strongman competition this past spring. He easily beat all the other competitors and I knew we had to get this intimidating specimen on our books. I invited him for a meeting and turns out he did have some wrestling experience. Up until recently he was wrestling for a local federation in the US to earn some extra money. I wanted to see this powerhouse in action so I set up a little exhibition for him. Let's role the clip.

A clip from the exhibition match roles on the titantron in the SCT arena. Tamara wanted to really see what this powerhouse was made of so she set him up in a mismatched handicap match.

Ring Announcer: First with a combined weight of 422 pounds the team of Josh Smith and Bill Tatum. And their opponent hailing from the US, at 6 foot 8 and weighing in at 368 pounds, "Big" Ryan Steele.
    Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT 35884410
    The three wrestlers stare proudly at each other
    and then engage in a exciting test of strength, both men trying to overcome Ryan Steele at the same time; after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Ryan Steele prevails hurling them both men to the mat

Ryan Steele lifts an arm and hits his Tatum's neck, performing a powerful Club to the Neck!!

Ryan Steele hugs Smith's head and hits him right into his face with a knee strike executing a violent Knee on Head!!

Ryan Steele taps on his Tatum's shoulder,extends his arm out from the side of the body and parallel to the ground, knocking over him while running by with a violent Standing Clothesline!!

Ryan Steele grabs Smith preparing the movement to throw him backwards perfoming a strong Pump Handle Suplex!!

Ryan Steele is about to perform his taunt
    Ryan Steele Lifts Bill Tatum Overhead And Military Presses Him 10 Times Before Dropping Him To The Mat And Hitting A Massive Most Muscular Pose Over His Foe executing The Steele Pump

Ryan Steele throws Bill Tatum up on his right shoulder. As his foe struggles to get free from Steele's grasp, Steele hits a left bicep pose for the fans and then with massive power he slams Tatum into the turnbuckle before turning to complete his assault.
    Steele gets a running start, leaps into the air and then slams Tatum hard on the mat knocking him out-cold. Steele places his foot on his foe's chest and poses over his unconscious body executing Mortal Running Power Slam Of Steele!!

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT Steele16
    Ryan Steele is about to perform his taunt
    Ryan Steele Slams Josh Smith To The Mat With A Belly To Belly Suplex And Then Places A Foot On The Opponent's Chest While Hitting A Massive Double Bicep Pose executing The Guns Of Steele

Ryan Steele grabs Josh Smith by the back of his neck and tucks his head solidly into his left armpit. Smith struggles to escape from Steele's grasp. Steele looks down on his challenger with disgust while pumping and flexing his right arm for the onlooking Tamara.
    Steele then lifts Smith into a high front suplex and holds him there for 30 seconds while parading around the ring. Steele then powerslams his foe to the mat and hits a final double bicep pose for the crowd executing LEGENDARY Steele Suplex Power Slam!!

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT Steele15
    Ryan Steele pulls Bill Tatum still groggy, by his hair
    Ryan Steele pulls Josh Smith still groggy, by his hair

Ryan Steele gorilla presses Bill Tatum & hurls him across the ring. Ryan Steele then gorilla presses Josh Smith & power slams him on top of Tatum. Steele then pulls them both to his feet & signals to Tamara that it's time for these jobbers to submit to his mighty Torture Rack. Steele hoists both Tatum and Smith across his broad shoulders.
    Steele viciously pulls down on their necks and legs wrenching their spines in the punishing move. Screaming in pain both Tatum and Smith struggle in vain to free themselves. Steele ignores therir pleas for release for almost a minute before allowing them to submit executing
    LEGENDARY Steele Torture Rack!!

Ryan Steele keeps his ruthless submission hold
    Bill Tatum can't resist anymore and taps out!!
    Josh Smith can't resist anymore and taps out!!
    RYAN STEELE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS BILL TATUM AND JOSH SMITH !!!!

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT 35876410

As the clip finishes the camera pans back to Tamara.

Tamara: As you can see here at the SCT, Wesley Brown and I only recruit the best talent to join our roster. Ryan Steele will be a force to reckon' with here in the SCT and tonight fans you will get to see him live in action in his debut match against Palace. Now let's head back to the ring.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT Empty Re: Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT

Post  WildFire Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 am

First class promo gj
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT Empty Re: Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT

Post  Wicker Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 am

indeed!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you. I made a little RP for PALACE, who will be Ryan's opponent at Tuesday Terror
    A drum roll is playing loud and clear. A red carpet is laid on the ramp from under the ‘Tron
    Palace makes his way to the ring with his lover who kisses him burning with passion.
    Technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring.

Tamara Introduces Ryan Steele to the SCT Card%20-%20palace

Palace: "Hi guys. We all have seen that clip from the newest SCT-member: Ryan Steele. You know...we saw that he used to wrestle in some small federation. This is Squared Circle Terror ... the excellence of wrestling and not some farm league. Hey...Ryan...come on down to the ring and I will show you what SCT is all about.

After some seconds Ryan Steele's music is played and Ryan Steele walks to the ring.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 am

Niiiiiice!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 pm