Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Kick the Start

Kick the Start Empty Kick the Start

Post  Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 pm

*"You Think You Know Me" is heard in the arena as Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the arena,THe lights dim out as The fans look at the stage,Smoke covers the stage and ramp arrear.A Goldspot light shines down as Leo Helms walks underneath it,Wearing Black sun glasses,Black Leather jacket with a gold t-shirt,blue jeans and White Shoes,Leo Removes his glasses and throws them in the crowd,the fans go wild as He walks to the ring.Leo grabs a microphone as he steps into the ring..the music stop as the crowd cheer for Leo*

Leo Helms :
    "So,looks like we have a problem,Looks like their is another Idiot in the back..Looks Like Arthax Diamond is looking for a fight!"

*fans boo as Leo Says Arthax Diamond*

"Diamond..you picked on the wrong guy,you want a fight?..well here i am"

*leo waits*
    Gast

Kick the Start Empty Re: Kick the Start

Post  Gast Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 am

I'll reply to it eventually.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 am

The lights dim as "Crisis" by Alexisonfire begins to play. Fireworks explode on the stage as the first bar of vocals comes in and the lights come back to life as the arena begins to fill with red and white smoke as Arthax diamond makes his way out from behind. A Canadian flag is rolled down over the titantron, and Arthax turns around on the stage, outstretching his arms, wearing a Canada hoodie and his signature Canadian shorts as well as a microphone in hand. He walks smugly down to the ring and climbs up the stairs and steps between the ring ropes. He walks to the center of the ring, confronting Leo "Kennedy" Helms; looking him eye-to-eye.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: So I'm guessing you heard my little rant?
    -
    The crowd erupts in boos as Arthax Diamond smiles smugly once more.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: You Brits are definitely NOT good listeners... I never asked you to call me out here, I said I was going to call you out. Oh well, you're already here so let's cut to the chase. I don't like you, you don't like me. So there's definitely going to be this feud between us. And let me tell you first... This feud... Not only will I win, but it will be hazardous to your health. So I'm giving you one last chance to back off... Or else.
    -
    The crowd begin to chant Leo's name, which gets on Arthax Diamond's nerves a bit.
    -
    Arthax Diamond: All right all of you little kids, just shut up. Leo, I'm here to make a statement. A strong one. My statement is that I don't like British people. I don't like wannabe, egoistical, crowd-loving, spotlight stealing assclowns. I really don't. They tick me off. You want a fight? You've got it. Like I just said, this will be hazardous to your health. Your back will be broken, you will be cut open, and if you're lucky, you'll be unconscious before I do any serious damage. So, Leo... What do you have in mind?
    -
    Arthax Diamond flips his hood back, awaiting an answer.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am

*Leo Smirks*

"i will do whatever it takes to get my shot at Jaw Breaker,and when it comes to this,your either part of the problem,or part of the solution..."

*Leo Waits as the crowd cheers for leo*

"and since you wanna fight me..your part of the problem"

*Leo takes down Athrax Diamond as they both throw punches at eachother,Diamond gets Leo Off him and rolls out of the ring*
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post  Game Reynolds Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Added to the show!!!!
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm

we might have to edit his theme music out as he is using "Metallingus" which is Edges theme music from the WWE.
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post  Game Reynolds Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 am

I'm on to it!!!!! I did think that when I saw it!!! I'll drop Leo a private message and get another song from him!!!!
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:18 pm

cool thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content