Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

New Season, New Challenge

Gast

New Season, New Challenge Empty New Season, New Challenge

Post  Gast Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:11 am

The arena went dark, lights centers on the ring, thunder sound plays and lightning strikes the corner of the ring. KampungBerat calmly walks up and gets on the ring.

KampungBerat: Well, well, well, a new season has started, and there I was eating at the cafetaria when I saw a rerun of my previous... performances...

assorted cheers from the crowd.

KampungBerat: *raises a hand to silence the crowd* I am quite pleased, except for one thing...

crowd grows silent.

KampungBerat: I still remember that I haven't beaten... what's his... hmm.. MIRIP THE ROCK! I say, we have unfinished business! Are you man enough to face me again?

crowd roars approval.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

New Season, New Challenge Empty Re: New Season, New Challenge

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:56 am

Suddenly Mirip The Rock's music is played. Mirip appears on the stage.

Mirip The Rock: "You want to fight me again although i beat the hell out of you in our last fight. The match ended in a draw, but everybody could see that the referee stopped the match right in the moment when I was about to start my final attack on you. This time the match will not end i a draw, because Mr. Brown has fired the referees and hired new ones. I'm sure that we will have a clear winner this time ... ME ... MIRIP THE ROCK. See you in the ring."
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:58 am

added to the show...
    Gast

Post  Gast Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 pm

KampungBerat: Bold words, but it goes both ways, in our last match, I was... *feigns a yawn* bored.

Loud hoots and cheers from the KampungBerat fans.

KampungBerat: We'll meet again on the ring, I'll try to be more... serious next time, although I must say, enough talk for now eh? Let the fans see our real... conversation on the match.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 am