Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Testing Times

Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Testing Times Empty Testing Times

Post  Game Reynolds Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:16 am

Charlene is backstage with Game Reynolds and Zoe Preistings. Game has his usually smile on his face, whilest Zoe is clinging to his arm lovingly.

Charlene: "I'm here with the man that has got everybody talking about him, Game Reynolds. And his lovely girlfriend of course, Zoe Preistings."

Game Reynolds: "Hi Charlene."

Charlene: "Now Game, this time last week, you rolled into the arena, said you were here to make a big impact and make the fans happy. On friday you made yor in ring debut and you demolised Gravy Boy. Have you set the path for greatness with that impressive win?"

Game Reynolds: "I'd like to think so. WildFire was adamant he could ruin my debut here in SCT. He gave a convincing arguement that what I planned to give the fans was not enough. I feel I proved him very, very wrong."

Zoe Preistings: "If you watch the match closely, you'll see Gravy Boy only managed to land one move on Game. Game blocked, dodged and countered everything else Gravy Boy threw at him. Thats what I call impressive."

Charlene: "I'll have to watch that back and see. Anyway, after said match our President, Wesley Brown, offered you a chance of a life time. He offered you a free shot at the Master of Terror title, if you fired Zoe on the spot. Can you tell me why you stood Wesley up and rejected the offer?"

Game Reynolds: "Very simple Charlene. I don't want free pass to anything. I will earn everything in this company the old fashioned way, by working hard. And when I win my first World title, I want my lovely lady by my side. She is the love of my life and no one tells me to get rid of her. Not even my boss."

Game kisses Zoe on the forehead.

Zoe Preistings: "Stop it Game. You're making me blush."

Bigjobs, WildFire and the rest of the Immortals appear. Game glares straight into WildFire's eyes.

Game Reynolds: "You guys again. What is it this time?"
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Testing Times Empty Re: Testing Times

Post  Game Reynolds Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 am

Non-RP:

Does Bigjobs roleplay much or should I just write the responce for him??
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:23 am

Game Reynolds wrote:Non-RP:

Does Bigjobs roleplay much or should I just write the responce for him??
    ask him whether he has some time....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 am