Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Mr. Black goes to see the President

Mr. Black goes to see the President Empty Mr. Black goes to see the President

Post  Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Danny knocks on Wesley's door and waits to be invited in.

[b]Danny: First off thanks for seeing me. Secondly thank you for the new contract. Thirdly thanks for putting me and Gravedigger back together. You won't be disappointed we tend to get results one way or another. I have to tell you that in my previous feds I've left enough of my own blood to start a branch of the Red Cross, and the fans just kept screaming for more of it. Forced to lay day for the established guys or job to the new talent seems no matter what I did I was gonna be at the bottom of the barrel. But then I came here and you tossed me right in the mix with everyone else. Sink or swim and thus far I must have been doing alright you keep bringing me back even moved me to the main show and lets face it it's not because i'm the best in the locker room or that i bring in the pandering wannabes with dreams of maybe that could be me in that ring, screaming the names off their hero's. It's because I handle business I do the job I'm paid to do. See I learned that in this business you got to have friends to get anywhere. Not the guys in the back, they come and go, not the fans cause they will turn on you when the next big thing comes along. But the Boss is always the Boss, and you do, and give the boss what they want or the boss will find someone that will. So Mr. Brown what is it I can do for you?

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:25 pm