Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Training Gravy Boy Part II

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Training Gravy Boy Part II Empty Training Gravy Boy Part II

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 am

The wrestling match goes on for about two hours before WildFire finally calls a stop to it.

Gravy Boy is so tired and beat up that he can barely stand.

WildFire turns to his fellow Immortals and finishes up their annalysis of Gravy Boys wrestling skills.

He stands up. The lights flicker and when the come back on WildFire is standing in the ring beside Gravy Boy.

WildFire strikes him in the head with a hard right fist.

WildFire : "My turn." And he picks Gravy Boy up and powerbombs him into the mat.

For the next 1/2 hour WildFire beats on Gravy Boy while he tells him what The Immortals saw of his wrestling technique.

WildFire : "Your ground game is practically non-existent" He tell him as he applies a Purgatory Lock to the screaming Gravy Boy.

WildFire : "You are pretty good at taking damage and taking a hit" He tells him as he hits him with a Sinners End

WildFire : "But ya hit like a little girl " WildFire tells him as Gravy Boy hits him with a Gravy Spin.

Finally they stop.

WildFire "Good job, ya you are every bit the wrestler that the original was. Maybe more, but ya still need alot of work."

Gravy Boy : "Work, work I just took on 12 guys for like 3 hours and you for another one, I don't need work, I am GREAT !!!"

WildFire : "Same old attitude as Gravy Boy had when he started out too" He laughs."

Gravy Boy : "Stop laughing old man!"

WildFire : "Listening Rook, ya got the skills, but like all wrestlers, in order to be the best you have to work your butt of 24 7 and you will find that there is always something you need to work on."

WildFire : "Its all about making this" he taps the side of his temple with one finger "And this," he puts his hand on his heart "And this" Flexes his pecs"Work together, its all about balance, oh and breathing,don't forget breathing, ya don't breathe ya are screwed"

Gravy Boy : "And your point is?"

WildFire : "Gravy Boy trained you very well, and I will train you very well, because I helped train him, well Father Bob did as he trained all of us, but he's gone, God rest his soul, and I say you still need alot of work. You are good, but at the end of the day you will take what Gravy Boy taught you and what I teach you and make it your own, hopefully you'll make it work for you and make it better. In a way, that makes you like Gravy Boys son,and my son. A son learns from his Father all he can, and then take what he learns builds on it and improves upon it, he makes it his own and uses it to become his own man. You will always be Gravy Boys and my protegee, but learn from us and you will become your own Gravy Boy, not just a reflection of your Fathers. Pay attention and you have all the tools in you to do it, you just don't know how to use them yet."

Gravy Boy : "What crap.."

WildFire laughs : "Just like your father Rook" WildFire grabs a towel from somewhere and tosses it to Gravy Boy "Now hit the showers."

Gravy Boy leaves grumbling to himself.

WildFire and the other Immortals start laughing before going over their notes from Gravy Boys match.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:54 pm