Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Gravy Boy in Hall of Fame

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Gravy Boy in Hall of Fame Empty Gravy Boy in Hall of Fame

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 am

(Gravy boy's Entrance video is show on the Titranton.

Suddenly Wesley Browns Trumpet Fanfare is heard.

Crowd : "Booo!!!!"

Suddenly : "Born to be Kings" by Queen plays on the Titantron

Crowd Cheers loudly.

Wesley Brown and Martha Brown, and The Wicker Man, and The Immortals, WildFire, Soho Sixx, and Black Angel come down the ramp together.

Wesley Brown : "First of All thankyou Ladies and Gentlemen for being here tonight for this momentous and glorius occasion.

WildFire : "Without you fans this would not have been possible."

Wesley Brown : "We are here to honor someone who is near and dear to our Hearts, who has given great and noble service to the SCT above and beyond the call of duty..."

WildFire : "Gravy Boy."

Martha Brown : "But first I would like to announce, that one of our founding Wrestlers, is making his return to our family, he is here tonight , Dan "THE JUDGE" Williams.

"I fought the Law " by the Clash plays on the Titantron.
    Dan "The Judge" Williams come down the ramp and stands beside his fellow IMMORTALS.

EVERYONE : "Welcome back DAN !!!"

Crowd : "Welcome back DAN !!!!"

Wesley Brown : "Glad to have you back Dan !!!"

WildFire : "Welcome back Dan, good to have you here." He pauses.

WildFire : "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight, we here at the SCT, are here to honor one of our own, a founding member of THE AWA and THE SCT, a longtime member of THE IMMORTALS in most of its incarnations... GRAVEEEEEEEE BOYYY !!!!!"

Gravy Boy comes down the ramp.

Wesley Brown : " As most of you may not be aware, Gravy Boy is officially retiring as of tonight. This show today is his last show ever..."

Crowd (sad) : "NOOOOOO!!!"

Martha Brown : "But no worries,there will always be a Gravy Boy, knowing this has been coming for some time he trained a Protege, a new Gravy Boy who will be introduced here this Friday."

Wesley Brown : " Well said my love, but for now the BIG REASON why we are here, WildFire would you do the honours..."

WildFire pausing for dramatic affect "Gravy Boy your last match of you long illustrious career will be here tonight with your tag team partner THE WICKER MAN in Balanced Force against me and my new Tag Team Partner Soho Sixx, in Immortal Legacy..."

The Wicker Man : "Tonight right here and now we are officially inducting you as the FIRST EVER MEMBER of the SCT HALL OF FAME !!!"

THE CROWD JUMPS TO ITS FEET CHEERING as the rest of the SCT Roster comes out and give Gravy Boy a standing ovation.

Roster : "Three Cheers for Gravy Boy !!!"

Everyone : "Hip Hip !! Hooray !!!"

Everyone : "Hip Hip !!! Hooray !!!!"

Everyone : "Hip Hip !!! Hooray !!!!"

Banners are unfurled from the rafters and Wesley Brown,Martha Brown, The Immortals and The Wicker Man present Gravy Boy with an Induction Plaque and various other rewards. A mic is passed to Gravy Boy.

Gravy Boy : "Thanks guys, this is ... this is very overwelming..."

Everyone : "Speech, speech..."

Gravy Boy : "Ahh, well I am not good at this and I don't want to take up too much of your guys times so I will say this. Thanks for your years of support and allowing me to wrestle in front of you for all these years!"

Crowd Cheering.

Gravy Boy : I hope you will enjoy my last match here tonight, and support my chosen Successor, the NEW GRAVY BOY !!!"

Crowd singing : "Never in a month of Sundays..."

Gravy Boy : "Anyway .... Cheers Mate !!" He stops to acknowledge the crowd one last time.

Crowd singing : "Never in a month of Sundays ..."

He turns and walk back up the ramp as the crowd keep seranating him and the SCT Roster chants his name.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:58 am