Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Razzata vs Hillbilly Bill

Razzata vs Hillbilly Bill Empty Razzata vs Hillbilly Bill

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm

*the echo from lake of tears' song -Burn fire Burn- surround the stage as Razzata makes his way in. He comes surrounded in a strap of crimson garment, covering his shoulders and his body all the way to his ankles. He enters the ring and grabs the mike, starting to speak just as the flames bursting from the turnbuckles settle down. *

Razzata: A whiskey sippin' banjo player? That's what i'm facing in the ring today? This should be fun . . . Show yourself oh great master of the pick up truck !

*Hillbilly Bill enters the ring after his music hits for the second time!*

Hillbilly Bill: I finally found the way out here! Sorry for taking so long! Hard to find the way. But Razzata! Who do you think you are, calling me a banjo player? That is an insult! I am a bass player! And nothing more!!

Razzata: So i was right about the whiskey sippin truck thing . . . Then you really are a hillbilly !! You sure take your sweet time in getting here for a man who's about to get beaten to a pulp . . .

Hillbilly Bill: I have an old truck, it smokes a lot when I start it, so the truck thing is absolutly true! And I can enjoy a cheep whiskey from time to time, so I guess you are right about that too. But it is not my fault that it is so hard to find the way out to the ring. And the beating stuff, we´ll see about that!!!!!!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 pm