Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Interview with Tiger Gold

Interview with Tiger Gold Empty Interview with Tiger Gold

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:58 am

Charleen: Now I have the pleasure to interview Tiger Gold. You have lost the last four fights. Tonight we will see your fifth fight in your SCT career. Wouldn’t it be time for a victory?

Tiger Gold: As you might know, every fight should be a victory. But it is not necessary to win the first few fights. Look at Kobashi: He lost his first four matches. Look at Edge: He lost his first three WWE matches. The first matches are like training.

Charleen: Soho Sixx will be your opponent tonight. Are we going to see your first victory in SCT ?

Tiger Gold: You never know what happens. It is a 2 out of 3 falls submission match. As you might know, I am not a brilliant technician. Well, he is one. So this will be a difficult match for me.
    But I want to make sure, if I don’t win tonight, I am going to work harder to finally get my first win here in the SCT.

Tiger Gold goes back into his locker room.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Interview with Tiger Gold Empty Re: Interview with Tiger Gold

Post  Wicker Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 pm

thank you!!!! But it not allowed to mention WWE in TWG.... I will change it a bit...
    By the way....if you should lose that match again it would gives us big potential for a cool story next season. There could be the one or other wrestler with laughs at you, because you are a loser etc...etc...

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 pm