Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I want my title back!

Gravy Boy
    Gravy Boy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

I want my title back! Empty I want my title back!

Post  Gravy Boy Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 am

Gravy Boy explodes into the ring, slashing his golden sword about himself in a blur of awesome control. He dazzles the crowd for some minutes with tricks and feats and then all of a sudden he stops and stand absolutely still in the middle of the arena.

The crowd go quiet...

Gravy Boy: Blackpanter, I want you in this ring right now and I want my title back! I may have lost out to Sabin first time round, but this time I have proven i have what it takes and I can destroy you this night!

Gravy Boy's wench comes onto the stage in a skimpy outfit, she is holding a goblet of Gravy Boy's latest drink, the unusualy bubbling sprout beer. Gravy Boy gulps it down greedily and then wipes the foam from his face with the back of his hand.

The crowd are quivering in anticipation of what will come next...

Gravy Boy: So, are you ready to answer my call Blackpanter? Or will you sit and hide in that backroom of yours? Come! Tonight is the night of retribution!

The crowd cheer for Gravy Boy

Gravy Boy takes a running jump over the turnbuckle, performs a sumersault in mid air and lands with his feet running back offstage

The crowd got absolutely wild and start chanting "Gravy Boy! Gravy Boy"

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 pm