Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

No. 1 Contender

Gast

No. 1 Contender Empty No. 1 Contender

Post  Gast Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:29 am

The smash hit 'Freedom 90's' by George Michaels starts playing on the screen and the crowd goes wild.

Out from the backstage struts Sabin Karris claping his hands above his head to the beat of the music while slapping hands with the reaching fans.

The music fades out as Sabin takes his spot in center stage and he pulls out his mic and the crowd goes quiet in anticipation.

Sabin Karris: ALLL RIGHT! Tonight it's time to defend my right to be the number one contender. In my last great title match, Black Panter got the better of me. I'm here to prove that I deserve another shot!

The crowd goes wild for a minute, then dies down, waiting for more.

Sabin Karris: Gravy Boy! You're up next! Let's see who gets to go into Eternal Pain 2 to take our shot at the title.
    Gravy Boy
    Gravy Boy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

No. 1 Contender Empty Re: No. 1 Contender

Post  Gravy Boy Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:02 am

Gravy Boy enters the ring wearing his full armour and wielding his golden sword. Gravy Boy stops to take a gulp from his hip flask, some newly bottled sprout whiskey, and moves to the centre of the ring.

Gravy Boy: Hey Sabin, what happened to your pretty title after you stole it off me? Seems like it has fallen down around your legs and someone else has come knocking on your door. I guess that means you want it back? Well i'm all for that, but first you have to prove you still have it against me.

The crowd cheers for Gravy Boy

Gravy Boy raises up his hip flask to the crowd then takes a massive gulp before turning back to Sabin.

Gravy Boy: Come then tonight mr Karris, if you feel you dare take me on again! I can promise you that I won't give an inch in the ring, but I will support you if you take me down.

The Crowd are screaming for Gravy Boy now!

Gravy Boy takes one last drink from his hip flask and vaults over the ropes and back off stage.

The Crowd chant "Gravy Boy! Gravy Boy!" the whole time until Gravy Boy is long gone.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 pm