Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

New #1 Contender

Gast

New #1 Contender Empty New #1 Contender

Post  Gast Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 am

The smash hit 'Freedom 90's' by George Michaels plays loudly on the screen and the crowd starts to cheer.

Out from the backstage struts Sabin Karris, to the tune of the music, while on the way to the ring he claps above his head to the beat of the music while slapping hands with the reaching fans.

The music fades out as Sabin takes his spot in center stage and he pulls out his mic as the crowd quiets down.

Sabin Karris: Helloooo everybody! I hope everyone is having a great time!

Sabin pauses as the crowd goes crazy. When the crowd noise dies down again he brings the mic back up.

Sabin Karris: I've just got one short message to send out there. Now that I've gone undefeated in my time here in SCT, I think it's time for me to get my title shot as the number one contender! If anyone has an issue with that, step into the ring and I'll show you why I'm it.
    Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

New #1 Contender Empty Re: New #1 Contender

Post  Stu Pitt Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm

All of the sudden Stu Pitt comes storming down the entrance ramp, his music isn't even playing. The crowd is going wild...

Stu Pitt steps into the ring and snatches the mic from Sabin.

Stu Pitt: "As the former champ, I am entitled my rematch! So, if you want a title shot Sabin get in line! You are nobody compared to me, the first ever SCT champion! Ain't that the Pitts?!"
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Sabin Karris: The pits or not, I'm going beat you down, right here, tonight! Then there will be no doubt in who's the number one contender. It's time to stop living in the glory of what used to be and prepare for how it's going to be.
    Stu Pitt

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  Stu Pitt Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Stu Pitt: "I should stop living in the past? Is that what you're saying to me? Perhaps you've never heard the saying 'Those who don't know the past, are doomed to repeat it!' History will be repeated, I will defeat you and I will become champion once more! That's all I've got to say. RING THE BELL AND LET'S DO THIS!!"
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:00 am

THANK YOU guys!!!
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:18 am

Admin wrote:THANK YOU guys!!!