Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Laying Down The Title

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Laying Down The Title Empty Laying Down The Title

Post  Wicker Mon May 23, 2011 5:36 am

Tamara appears on the stage and walks to the ring.

Tamara: "At this time I'm calling out the MASTER OF TERROR CHAMPION ... EXPERTA!!"

Experta's music is played. A few seconds later Experta walks to the ring.

Tamara: "Experta, I heard that you want to give back the MASTER OF TERROR Championship. Is that true?"

Experta: "Yes.. it is."

Tamara: "That's interesting. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??"

Tamara: "I will not allow that. You will defend this title until somebody beats you. IS THAT CLEAR???"

To be continued by Experta. Tamara will schedule a match between Experta and TDX.
    Anothe remark by Tamara will be done. If TDX should win the title TDX and Nathan Fisk must give back their Tag Team Titles.
    experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Laying Down The Title Empty Re: Laying Down The Title

Post  experta Mon May 23, 2011 11:27 am

Experta: "Don't yell at me for your incompetance woman. By now you should have realized that not you or anyone else for that matter, tells me what I can and cannot do. I am experta and I do things my way. If you want it to be in the books, fine, I don't care. The first guy that enters the ring to fight me for the title, I'll just make sure I lose. I wonder how that will effect sales, good thing that's not my problem, it's yours isn't it?"

Experta makes a gesture as if he was thinking deeply before he continues with a smirk on his face.

Experta: "Tell you what, I'm not that bad, I am willing to do you a favour. Most of the things I have in store for those two popcorn farts can be considered ilegal I asure you. Why don't you give me a match with one of them, or both I don't care. I was thinking something like... Last Blood or Hardcore or hell, Ironman match. I'm having this itch to brutalize someone and I need it scratched bad. You get a real championship match, I get a legal excuse to hospitalize someone and the fans get their money's worth. Everybody wins, so... do we have a deal?"
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Tue May 24, 2011 6:12 am

Tamara: "Deal?!?! Hmmmm ... the deal is this: You will defend your title against TDX tonight. And now listen carefully ... I will watch the match and if I should find out that you will not do the best you can to win the match, I will immediately suspend you for 8 weeks."

Tamara: "TDX and Nathan Fisk ... come on down here ... I have to tell you something."

BAG's music played. A few seconds later TDX and Nathan Fisk appear and walk to the ring.

Tamara: "TDX, Nathan ... you are the reigning SCT Tag Team Champions. As i just announced, you ... TDX ... will face Experta tonight for the Master Of Terror Championship. That is the good news."

Tamara: "Good news ... bad news. And the bad news is for you ... Nathan. If TDX should win the MOT title tonight, BAG MUST give back the Tag Team titles."
    experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Post  experta Tue May 24, 2011 9:48 am

Experta just cracks his knuckles with a satisfied look on his face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 pm