Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A Title Shot..

VinceTheRave

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

A Title Shot.. Empty A Title Shot..

Post  VinceTheRave Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Lights go out in the arena, and a series of coloured lasers shine in to the sound of his theme tune.. Many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron as Vince "The Rave" Rapture makes his way to the ring.

Vince “The Rave” Rapture’s entrance theme blasts around the arena..
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQZEBlZulU)

Commentator 1: We all know whose entrance music this is..

Commentator 2: It’s The Rave’s!

The lights turn back on, Vince “The Rave” Rapture is stood at the top of the ramp with a mic and steel chair in hand.. Vince “The Rave” Rapture looks around the arena, then makes his way into the ring

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: You know why I’m here?? I’m pretty damn sure you don’t..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture pauses briefly and looks around..

Commentator 1: Seems like he’s got something to get off his chest..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: I’ve been here n SCT for too long now.. And for too long I’ve been waiting to get a shot at a title, yet have had absolutely nothing thrown my way.. That’s why I’m out here..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture sets up the chair in the ring, takes a seat, and makes himself comfortable..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: I think it’s about time I got the recognition I deserve, and I don’t plan on leaving this ring, until I get what I want..

Commentator 2: Seems to have had enough, can’t remember the last time he had a title shot, so I guess he’s got a point..?

Commentator 1: We’ll have to hold tight and see!

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: Surely it isn’t too much to ask for.. Is it? I’ve been sitting watching everyone else get theirs, now I want mine!!!

Vince “The Rave” Rapture eagerly awaits a response in the ring..

(Forgot the commentators names again, please change them to the correct ones! Many thanks!)

Smile

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:21 am