Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Celebration cut short

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Celebration cut short Empty Celebration cut short

Post  shadowinger Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes are walking in the parking lot heading back to their Ford Ranger Pick up. They both
    pleased with the victory against SCT’S Spectre Vara Verde in a Hell in a Cell match. Where Vanessa finally turned
    the tables on Vara after his continuing obsession in believing his dead girlfriend Charlotte was Vanessa.

Both are pleased that the season is over, to get some rest and to be ready for the new season. As both Shadowinger
    and Vanessa get nearer to their Pick up, three masked figures appears from behind a pillar. One of the men hits
    Shadowinger with a lead pipe right in the head. The Living Shadow falls to the concrete floor, knocked out. Vanessa
    is screaming and one of the remaining attackers tries to cover her mouth with his hand.

Vanessa bites the man’s hand and tries to escape just to get punched in the face by a fourth man.

Fourth man: Get her out of here. I contact you all later.
    The fourth man disappears in the shadow while the other men carry Vanessa to a black SUV and quickly drives off the
    parking lot.

With all the commotion, SCT security run towards the parking lot but are too late as it speeds away out of the
    parking lot. SCT paramedics attend to Shadowinger.

Shortly after, an ambulance arrives and Shadowinger is taken to the Hospital for further examination.

Later in that day Shadowing is ready to make a TAC scan. He’s already inside the machine while a nurse is giving
    him instructions.

Suddenly the voice changes and he can hear Vara Verde voice

Vara Verde: Hello Shadowinger. Don’t get restless. Remember that you have to be still for you TAC. And don’t worry, I’m only here to talk.

Shadowinger is a bit suspicious but being inside the TAC machine he don’t have many alternatives other than listen to what Vara have to say.

Vara Verde: I heard you were attacked. That’s very unfortunately since after that witch’s betrayal, I went directly to the management and asked for a rematch.

Vara Verde: They saw that the only reason why you won was because of external actions that had nothing to do with the match. So next Friday we will meet again in a LMS match. To see how tough you really are.There is a silence for a couple of seconds

Vara Verde: And where is your girlfriend? And didn’t see her here? Don’t tell me you send her already to seduce and mischief other poor wrestler? Nevermind, it’s not important. See you Friday. I will do my best to send you back
    here after our match.

Mr.Rich
    Mr.Rich

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2010-12-12

Celebration cut short Empty Re: Celebration cut short

Post  Mr.Rich Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Added to minor show as u asked Wink
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739