Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Hold the celebration

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Hold the celebration Empty Hold the celebration

Post  dark horse Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 am

Dark Horse's music hits.

Carlos Sanchez: Looks like our New MOT champion is going to make an appearance.

Lisa Lee: That match was something else, bodies flying everywhere, fists pounding, ropes bouncing... Ohhhh, the sheer joy of..

Carlos Sanchez: Calm down Lisa, calm down. I'm joined by Ringside by the beautiful Lisa Lee, my partner Charles Witherspoon has suffered and injury during the MOT last week.

Dark Horse comes out to loud cheering. He has the MOT strapped to his waist. He walks to each edge of the ramp and raises his hands inciting the fans into a frenzy.

Lisa Lee: Wow! This is something listen to the fans Carlos, it's deafening in here.

Carlos: no doubt.

Dark Horse makes his way to the ring collecting a mic from the announcer's table and gets in. He climbs each turnbuckle, raising his head at each, closing his eyes and listening to the fans chant his name.

Lisa Lee: He sure knows how to work the crowd.

He raises the mic and the crowd gets a little quiet.

Dark Horse: (insert country name) welcome to the world of Dark Horse.

He looks around at the crowd who's going crazy.

Dark Horse: Early in my Career I was given an un-expected opportunity, and I told everyone I would take this.

He slaps the MOT around his waist.

Dark Horse: And last week, I kept my word. Beating three men in the ring to walk out Your MOT Champion. We had two guys who thought they'd stop me. But I was in the middle of a warzone and walked away with everything.

Carlos Sanchez: I have to agree, he did go out there and win it.

Dark Horse: And with that I laid to rest any doubt who the best in SCT really is.

Looks around at the fans as thet start chanting.

Crowd: Rematch, rematch, rematch, rematch.

Dark Horse: Now hold on, hold on. I was just getting to him. Game Reynolds. I know full well you have that little rematch clause. And I would love nothing better than to give it to you. To legitimize things. So without wasting anymore time. Bring the noise.

The Fans are on their feet waiting for Game to come out. A minute passes.

Dark Horse: You like to keep people waiting don't you? Fine, let me say it a little bit more annoying.

The lights begin to flicker, when they steadyN Wildfire is standing in front of Dark Horse smiling. Dark Horse points at him.

Dark Horse: Leave me alone. It's mine I won it fair and square.

Wildfire: Don't you worry about that. You are the Master of Terror Champion. You did... Legitimize is the word right? Legitimize that point last week. In my mind, in the minds of the fans, in the minds of everyone involved.

Dark Horse relaxes and looks at Wildfire.

Dark Horse: So what do you want with me then?

Wildfire: Two things, tonight you won't be facing Game Reynolds.

The fans begin to Boo.

Wildfire: One he's going to be pretty busy himself, two, so will you. Tonight you're going to square off against. Superfamous for the MOT.

The fans erupt.

Dark Horse holds his head in shock.

Wildfire: Three.

Wildfire points to the tron and a tape of Chaball and DH's chance meeting is shown.

Wildfire: Don't make yourself an annoyance, or you will be stopped. I came upon that little knowledge and decided it should be made public to scare you off the idea a little bit.

Dark Horse: So you're the one that...

Wildfire: Oh yes. Good luck tonight.

With that the lights flicker and wildfire vanishes when they settle. Leaving Dark Horse alone in the ring. He looks up at the rafters and take a breath. Superfamous' music hits. The crowd erupts again.

Lisa Lee: Oh man. This is going to be good.
    Superfamous
    Superfamous

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Hold the celebration Empty Re: Hold the celebration

Post  Superfamous Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 am

--Superfamous comes out to cheers from the crowd. Tonight he is not wearing his usual gold attire but is instead dressed in black. He’s carrying a microphone in his hand already as he keeps a close eye on Dark Horse as he climbs up the steps and makes his way into the ring--
    -
    Superfamous: Yes, Dark Horse. It is I who you will face tonight for your title.
    The man who should be holding it in the first place!!!

-
    --the crowd cheers—
    -
    Superfamous: Now I wanted to come out here and pummel you like you did to me.
    However, when waiting to come out, I had a quick chance to think.
    And I decided that I was falling into your trap,
    Getting too emotional, instead of using my superior intellect and skill.
    So I will just lay it out there for you Dark Horse.

-
    Superfamous: Wildfire says you...”legitimized”… the title.
    Well I say you haven’t!!
    You took advantage of the situation.
    Game got lucky, I got caught in his…what Flaming Butterfly?
    I get out of that and you spear me to get that title.
    You haven’t really won it…mano-a-mano.

-
    Just like you attacked me before.
    I may be new to this fed but it seems that is your way of doing business-
    doing your damage behind everyone’s back instead of face-to-face-
    taking advantage of every situation.

-

A man after my own heart in a way.

-
    After all, I just came here and I am getting title chances already.
    Jumping right to the front of the line instead of working my way through these other morons
    to be a “number one contender.”

And now--points to the Titon Tron--forming your own little stable I see.
    Hey, whatever you can do to get what you’re holding there
    --pointing to the belt--
    and now keep it.
    -
    Just like how I convinced Wildfire to give me this one-on-one confrontation with you for that title.
    I also do what I have to do to get that belt around my waist.
    And that is ...
    whatever it takes,
    whatever it takes.

-
    --Superfamous then tosses the microphone and backs out of the ring while keeping an eye on Dark Horse, while the crowd is strangely quite after what it just heard--
    -
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm

ADDED!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!

Sponsored content