Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

I want a rematch

Gast

I want a rematch Empty I want a rematch

Post  Gast Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 am

Jaw Breaker theme plays in the arena. He walks to the ring.

Jaw Breaker: Well well. Looks like something is missing for me. Something shiny.

Fans shout: YOU LOST!!

Jaw Breaker: Thats right I dont have my title. I had a title match in last PPV but i didnt win. I also didnt lost. We draw! With that said I want a rematch for that title. I dont care what kind of match it is. So Chicken get out here so we can make this official.

He waits for a while for any reply but doesnt get any.

Jaw Breaker: Whats the matter? Something wrong?

Jaw Breaker goes outside the ring. He looks down the ring and brings a ladder.

Jaw Breaker: Do you want a ladder match? Is that what drives you off?

He keeps looking down the ring and takes a chair and a table.

Jaw Breaker: TLC? I guess not. Maybe you are a Last Man Standing guy. You like to KO your opponent? I guess I will enjoy that kind of match. I can put you in this table go up on the turnbuckle and jump to you with a chair. It will be really funny to make see you in the mat while the ref is counting to 10. But I might just grab your arm and snap it so bad you have to forfeit the match.

He returns to the ring.

Jaw Breaker: Well Im a guy who likes to inflict pain to his opponent.

Fans boo.

Jaw Breaker: Just listean to me you brain-less people. This is not another stupid cliche from a now-body wrestler. I like to inflict pain but not only phisically but also mentally. You see when you enter the ring with me that is not only a body game, its also a mind game. I mess with your head so bad you get paranoic. After this next match you will go to the hospital. But its just because I break your arm. Its because you need to stay in the pshiciatric wing of the hospital. I never heard of a mentally troubled chicken but hell everything is new now.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

I want a rematch Empty Re: I want a rematch

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Jaw Breaker wrote:Jaw Breaker theme plays in the arena. He walks to the ring.

Jaw Breaker: Well well. Looks like something is missing for me. Something shiny.

Fans shout: YOU LOST!!

Jaw Breaker: Thats right I dont have my title. I had a title match in last PPV but i didnt win. I also didnt lost. We draw! With that said I want a rematch for that title. I dont care what kind of match it is. So Chicken get out here so we can make this official.

He waits for a while for any reply but doesnt get any.

Jaw Breaker: Whats the matter? Something wrong?

Jaw Breaker goes outside the ring. He looks down the ring and brings a ladder.

Jaw Breaker: Do you want a ladder match? Is that what drives you off?

He keeps looking down the ring and takes a chair and a table.

Jaw Breaker: TLC? I guess not. Maybe you are a Last Man Standing guy. You like to KO your opponent? I guess I will enjoy that kind of match. I can put you in this table go up on the turnbuckle and jump to you with a chair. It will be really funny to make see you in the mat while the ref is counting to 10. But I might just grab your arm and snap it so bad you have to forfeit the match.

He returns to the ring.

Jaw Breaker: Well Im a guy who likes to inflict pain to his opponent.

Fans boo.

Jaw Breaker: Just listean to me you brain-less people. This is not another stupid cliche from a now-body wrestler. I like to inflict pain but not only phisically but also mentally. You see when you enter the ring with me that is not only a body game, its also a mind game. I mess with your head so bad you get paranoic. After this next match you will go to the hospital. But its just because I break your arm. Its because you need to stay in the pshiciatric wing of the hospital. I never heard of a mentally troubled chicken but hell everything is new now.

cool!! The match between you and Butter is already scheduled.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:43 am

thx wicker
    Butter Chicken
    Butter Chicken

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-06-18

Post  Butter Chicken Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

A loud chicken noise ROCKS the stadium as the four turnbuckles EXPLODE with flames.

Butter Chicken stands at the top of the ramp mic in hand as the crowd goes wild.

Butter Chicken: Well....well....well....

Butter Chicken starts to walk to slowly walk to the ring.

Butter Chicken: It seems the fat man has been called out and since they don't have a belt for the biggest cry baby in the SCT the chicken will have put his somthing shiny on the line once more...

The crowd cheers.

Butter Chicken: But don't worry the chicken is more than happy to put his belt on the line. The only decision is what type of match to have and what type will make the fat man happy....

The crowd chants as Butter Chicken gets to the bottom of the ramp.

Butter Chicken: Now that I think about it there was something that caught my eye...

Butter Chicken walks around the ring and stop at the ladder as the crowd erupts.

Butter Chicken: And just so we're clear let me give you a glimpse of what you'll be seeing later tonight...

Butter Chicken drops his mic and picks up the ladder as the crowd goes nuts. Butter Chicken climbs inside the ring and starts to set up the ladder. He stands infront of Jaw Breaker pointing at himself and then to the top of the ladder....
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 am

done!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 pm