Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A rematch, you say?

Olympus

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

A rematch, you say?

Post  Olympus on Wed May 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Olympus is perched on one turnbuckle, his hands clasped between his knees. He looks around with a smile on his face, while a chorus of boos grows louder.

Olympus: Want to see a funny trick?

Olympus, still smiling, hops down off the turnbuckle, exits the ring, and walks over to the timekeeper. He looks just to the left of the timekeeper, where the ring bell and a tiny metal mallet are sitting. Then he calmly looks back at the timekeeper. He seems very serene, very peaceful.

Olympus: Are you ready?

The timekeeper looks up timidly at the towering Olympus. Too nervous to leave his chair, he is frozen in place. Olympus's eyes are fixated on the diminutive timekeeper. All of a sudden, he grabs the ring bell and smacks the timekeeper over the head with it!

Olympus: TA-DA!! Neat trick, huh?

The booing grows louder and louder, and Olympus soaks it all in. He's grinning from ear to ear. He drops the bell to the floor, as the ring announcer is cowering and clutching his aching head.

Olympus: That, was for ending my last match against NiXON before I was finished. Don't do that. When I'm in the ring, laying waste to another opponent, you are to wait until I win the match. Do you understand?

The timekeeper nods his head vigorously.

Olympus: That's a good lad. You'll be fine. Can't say the same for our good friend NiXON though, can we? I have a rematch against him, and now that you've been filled in on how to properly do your job, there's no stopping me from claiming what is rightfully mine. But hey, better late than never, right?

Olympus laughs out loud, a joke no one else finds funny. He takes one last appreciative look at the timekeeper, pats him on the head, and then climbs back up on the turnbuckle, facing the ramp, awaiting his opponent's arrival.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:45 pm