Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Frank is on a streak

Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Frank is on a streak Empty Frank is on a streak

Post  Frank.Jaegar Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:39 am

The door to the Locker room slams open and in walks Frank Jaegar.

Even though he's wearing a mask one can see that he's damn angry. He opens a locker but shuts it again instantly. His fist is slamming against it multiple times until a huge bump is in it.

Frank Jaegar: "I hate this stupid fed. I hate these stupid matches. I hate these stupid opponents. I ... I... oh..."

He slowly slides down the locker until he's sitting before it.

Frank Jaegar: "Who am I fucking kidding? Mistake after mistake. Not one...ONE match in which I could pull the win since I've been in this federation."

He starts de-taping his wrists and throws the ball of bandage towards the trash bin near the entrance door.

Frank Jaegar: "Great. What else."

The camera turns toward the bin and one can see that Frank missed the trash bin as the door is just being opened, and in walks The Heavenly Fighter.

Gast

Frank is on a streak Empty Re: Frank is on a streak

Post  Gast Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 am

Fog comes in on the room and the light is at once very bright Then Frank hears a voice.

The Heavenly Fighter: Even a blind chicken finds a grain at some point. Frank what a defeat? It shows strength from every defeat and get to know his opponent better. Dannwenn he does not remember it happening. He has no chance to beat you anymore. Because he underestimated you and in his anger, he sees the forest for the trees not more, and loses.

Then the fog disappeared and THF can be seen.

The Heavenly Fighter: In addition I am the angel of light and I can tell you: Those who risked a lot, loses quickly. But without risk there is no victory. That's why I'm here. So get up and Train. Because if you are staying, then YOU will always be lower. Come on and show what you can.

in deutsch
    Nebel kommt in dem Raum auf und das Licht wird auf einmal ganz hell. Dann hört Frank eine Stimme.

The Heavenly Fighter: Auch ein blindes Huhn findet irgendwann ein Korn. Frank was ist eine Niederlage? Sie zeigt stärke und aus jeder Niederlage lernt man seinen Gegner besser kennen. Dannwenn er es nicht merk geschieht es. Er hat keine Chance mehr dich zu besiegen. Weil er Dich unterschätzt und in seiner Wut, sieht er den Wald vor lauter Bäume nicht mehr und verliert.

Dann ist der Nebel verschwunden und THF ist zu sehen.

The Heavenly Fighter: Ausserdem bin ich der Engel des Lichts und ich kann dir sagen: Wer viel Riskiert, der schnell verliert. Aber auch ohne Risiko gibts keine Siege. Deshalb bin ich da. Also steh auf und Trainiere. Denn wenn Du liegen bleibst, dann wirst DU immer untern bleiben. Los, komm und zeig was Du kannst.
    Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Post  Valerio Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:06 am

As Valerio enters the locker room she sees a ball of bandage. She bends over to pick it up and when she stands straight again she sees The Heavenly Fighter and Frank Jaegar.

Her look stays upon Frank and she starts to smile victoriously. She raises one eyebrow and her smile turns to a humiliating one. She throws the ball back at Frank who catches it.

She looks at The Heavenly Fighter from head to toes as she walks by and she stops in front of Frank Jaegar who still sits before his locker. To look down on him.

Valerio: Your body shows a superabundant amount of muscles, power and strength

She grins

Valerio: And I don’t know what you are hiding under your mask…but to win a fight you also need SOME brains.

Her eyes go to the ball of bandage in Franks hands to the trash bin and she looks challenging at him

Valerio: Why not give it another shot?

She walks to her locker to open it.

Last edited by Valerio on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  Frank.Jaegar Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:50 am

Frank Jaegar looks at the ball in his hand.

Frank Jaegar: "I might not be winning currently."

He throws the ball into the air and catches it once... twice... three times...

Frank Jaegar: "But I am no looser because of that."

He stands up, still looking at the ball. Then he clenches his fist tight.

Frank Jaegar: "And I sure don't lack of brain. Maybe it's luck that's missing. Maybe it's that special little... je ne sais quois. The spark that doesn't want to appear atm. In my earlier matches I had it. And I will find it again."

He looks at Valerio who seems to be minding her own business. But one can imagine she could also listen very closely.

Frank Jaegar: "Any other way this job wouldn't mean anything any more to me. If you don't get the crowd to the edges of their seats, it doesn't matter any more. YOU don't matter any more. But That day is yet to come."

As he looks at Valerio he throws the ball towards the trash bin and... scores.

Frank Jaegar: "Yet...to...come..."

He walks towards THF and reaches out his hand

Frank Jaegar: "Thank you pal. I really needed that pep talk."
    Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Post  Valerio Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 am

Valerio who listened very carefully to Frank bends her head for a second. Then, as bitten by a snake by his last word she turns to Frank to look at him with firespitting eyes.

Valerio: Before you start your triumphal march…

She walks over to Frank to stand in front of him

Valerio: …know that my new obsession is your destruction. I want to break your will, I want to take your manhood, I want to rip out your heart to show it to you

She grins evil and turns to THF

Valerio: And your ‘pal’ here will soon find out… I aint the lady to mess with.

(If THF or Frank have nothing to add to this, the last sentence is)

She gives both man a last look before she leaves the locker room and slams the door.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:06 pm