Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Val talks to Frank

Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Val talks to Frank

Post  Valerio on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 am

Valerio walks in. Bag over her shoulder and sunglasses covering her eyes. You see her walking over to Frank Jaegars office. She takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. Before someone answers she opens the door to lean against the door frame. Inside Frank sits on a chair and stands up to look at her.

Valerio: Hey savior…

She takes her sunglasses off to put them on top of her head and smiles

Valerio: About our last match… There are no pleasures in a fight, but this fight has been a pleasure to win.

She looks at Frank from under her eyebrows with a slight humiliating smile on her lips.
    Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Re: Val talks to Frank

Post  Frank.Jaegar on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 am

Frank Jaegar stands up from the bank on which he was just sitting as he was taping his wrists. The two wrestlers are staring at each other for a moment. Suddenly Frank falls into a fake laughter

Frank Jaegar: "HAHAHA!"

But seconds later he stops as quick as he started and stares at Valerio.

Frank Jaegar: "Very... funny...Didn't I see you in a stand up comedy club in Amsterdam just recently? Such a one with the huge windows?"

Valerio sets to speak but Frank interrupts her and holds his hand in front of her face.

Frank Jaegar: "AAAaaaaahhh....I don't want to know. No matter what, I think you're hilarious. Really funny. And an opponent not just as easy to defeat than I expected. I make you an offer: Why don't you go in that ring with me..."

He points toward the door

Frank Jaegar: "...tonight! And prove you weren't just luck?"

He smiles at Valerio.

Frank Jaegar: "Whaddaya say?"

He slowly reaches out his hand.

[should Valerio not have the time to respond due to my late work, please also add "the screen fades to black"]
    Valerio

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Post  Valerio on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 am

Valerio looks from the hand to Frank Jaegars face and a smug smile appears on her face. As if she is pleased by the agitated way Frank responded. An easy victim for her to really get on his nerves, driving him up the wall.

She grins as she slowly brings her hand towards his to shake it firm and full of confidence while looking him straight in his eyes.

Valerio: “See you in the ring”

She keeps on looking at him as she takes her sunglasses to put them on again and turns around to leave the scene.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:10 pm